BPL Community Profile

Patrick Weir (skorpion317) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northeast
About Me Patrick Weir has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick Weir

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

re:
I had the opportunity to go to the Grand Canyon a few years ago. The Bright Angel trail is supposed to be one the best trails in the country. I went down the South Kaibab with my brother and father...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon in 2 Days ?
May 04, 6:57am

Re: Re: Re: Overnight Gear List
I understood, Steven. No offense taken. Speaking of monsters, as I said before, some of my friends were carrying 40+ pound packs on this trip, and I felt pretty bad for them. They still have the...

In Gear Lists » Overnight Gear List
April 27, 12:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Overnight Gear List
Total knife count is two, plus a Leatherman tool and camp axe. One knife is about 10" long and is for "safety" and anything that the smaller pocket knife can't handle. I use the ...

April 25, 3:57pm

Re: Overnight Gear List
Thanks for your replies, everyone. I'll elaborate a little more: My total pack weight came out to 18.7 lbs. I knew the weight of my tent and my sleeping bag. Just about everything else was e...

April 25, 2:04pm

Overnight Gear List
Hi all, I've been lurking on the forums for a little while now, and just decided to register. I'm relatively new to ultralight backpacking. I've been using Ryel Kestenbaum's &quo...

April 25, 10:01am

All Reader Reviews by Patrick Weir

Patrick Weir has posted no reviews.