November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Patrick Weir (skorpion317) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northeast
About Me Patrick Weir has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick Weir

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

I had the opportunity to go to the Grand Canyon a few years ago. The Bright Angel trail is supposed to be one the best trails in the country. I went down the South Kaibab with my brother and father...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon in 2 Days ?
May 04, 6:57am

Re: Re: Re: Overnight Gear List
I understood, Steven. No offense taken. Speaking of monsters, as I said before, some of my friends were carrying 40+ pound packs on this trip, and I felt pretty bad for them. They still have the...

In Gear Lists » Overnight Gear List
April 27, 12:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Overnight Gear List
Total knife count is two, plus a Leatherman tool and camp axe. One knife is about 10" long and is for "safety" and anything that the smaller pocket knife can't handle. I use the ...

April 25, 3:57pm

Re: Overnight Gear List
Thanks for your replies, everyone. I'll elaborate a little more: My total pack weight came out to 18.7 lbs. I knew the weight of my tent and my sleeping bag. Just about everything else was e...

April 25, 2:04pm

Overnight Gear List
Hi all, I've been lurking on the forums for a little while now, and just decided to register. I'm relatively new to ultralight backpacking. I've been using Ryel Kestenbaum's &quo...

April 25, 10:01am

All Reader Reviews by Patrick Weir

Patrick Weir has posted no reviews.