Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bill Segraves (sbill9000) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Bill Segraves hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bill Segraves has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bill Segraves

Showing 1 - 10 of 302 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...31

Forum » Thread

Re: Maltodextrin
"maltodextrin looks more and more like sugar" Pretty much, but that's what's in most of the bars etc that the malto's displacing. (Fruit roll-ups or non-whole grain bread o...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Maltodextrin for sale
July 23, 2:04pm

potential cooking-optional foods
While trying to decide whether I wanted to start a cook-fire in the rain recently, I started wondering whether I really needed to cook (i.e., rehydrate in boiling water) some of the options in my f...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential cooking-optional foods
July 23, 1:44pm

re: maltodextrin
"It's a slow burning complex carbohydrate calorie source" Anyone who needs or wants to go for more slowly metabolized carbohydrates would be well-advised to do their own research o...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Maltodextrin for sale
July 23, 1:31pm

Re: Hiking down steep inclines
For really steep stuff, I'm looking for the kind of traction that comes from edges (think skiing or skating). When you descend with your feet nearly perpendicular to the fall line, you have th...

In Philosophy & Technique » Hiking down steep inclines
July 23, 1:22pm

Re: Re: malto source
Hi John, Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll loop you in to the process. Cheers, Bill

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential maltodextrin source
June 04, 4:42am

malto source
I'm working with Honeyville on potential sourcing of agglomerated malto. Will update when I have an answer as to best way to order it from them. Cheers, Bill

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential maltodextrin source
June 03, 5:53am

WTB: Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew or Hoody, size M
Looking for a reasonably priced lightly used Cap 4 Crew or Hoody, size men's medium. Don't care what color. Please PM me if you have one you'd be interested in selling. Thanks! ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Crew or Hoody, size M
May 25, 1:35pm

FS: Golite Peak, size large
Golite Peak pack, size large, new with tags. Per tags, 27 oz and 38L, based on the medium. I believe large is ~ 2L larger and 2 ounces heavier. $90 shipped to CONUS. Please PM me if i...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Peak, size large
May 20, 5:00pm

REI Flash 30 Pack
REI Flash 30 Pack, size M, new with tags. $60 shipped to CONUS. Thanks for looking! CHeers, Bill

In Gear Swap » REI Flash 30 Pack
May 16, 7:45am

added Icebreaker shirt to Golite, Patagonia, Outdoor Research
Added an Icebreaker shirt to the other items. Thanks for looking! Best, Bill S.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite windshirt, Patagonia fleece, Outdoor Research shirts
May 15, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Bill Segraves

Bill Segraves has posted no reviews.