BPL Community Profile

R Petrelli (rydia131) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale R Petrelli hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me R Petrelli has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by R Petrelli

Showing 1 - 10 of 36 | Page: 1 2 3 4

Forum » Thread

Going from overnighter to long distance
Sorry, I know I didn't post this in the right category. I've done several overnight backpacking trips, nothing to ridiculously lengthy. I'm continuing to fine tune my gear and skills ...

In GEAR » Going from overnighter to long distance
July 05, 7:05am

Thanks
Thanks for your insight and I appreciate the feedback!

In GEAR » Air pad...lighter or easier to inflate?
March 05, 3:45pm

Exped
I don't think the lite 5 comes with the schnozzle bag. It's kind of a small whoopsie cushion looking pump. Regardless I appreciate the positive reviews of the exped products. I've never...

March 05, 5:10am

...sorry about all the typing mistakes. Im using an iphone and my fingers feel like sausages with these tiny freakin keys

March 04, 3:31pm

Thanks for the suggestion otrying he pads first. I didnt think of that and having an rei a little over an hr away returnin them to the store is totally doable. I understand that weighing what is ...

March 04, 3:29pm

Air pad...lighter or easier to inflate?
I'm just not experienced enough to know...when deciding between two air pads which is more important lighter weight or easier to inflate? Specifically in deciding between the rei flash insulate...

March 04, 5:36am

Evernew
Sorry Ive never used the GiegerRig before so I have no useful information on that. Im just curious on why Evernew bags are NEVER available?! I dont know enough when it comes to production and dis...

In GEAR » Sawyer + GiegerRig Hydration Bladder
January 26, 4:14am

Evernew
Sorry Ive never used the GiegerRig before so I have no useful information on that. Im just curious on why Evernew bags are NEVER available?! I dont know enough when it comes to production and dis...

Evernew

stratus and r value
Thanks for both of your inputs. Love your review on the stratus and being comfortable is the most important thing when sleeping. Being durable is great being that I backpack with my dog and cant ...

In GEAR » Cheap Air Pad
January 24, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by R Petrelli

R Petrelli has posted no reviews.