Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

russ kinder (rusty075) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale russ kinder hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me russ kinder has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by russ kinder

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: re: AT Thru-Hike, 2009
@Peter: No, you're right, the weight savings are pretty big between those two packs - we're not about "drilling holes in your toothbrush" insanity yet. My point was more that ...

In Gear Lists » AT Thru-Hike, 2009
January 04, 12:31pm

re: AT Thru-Hike, 2009
Hi Ed, Fellow March '09 A.T. NOBO! I'll disagree with some of the above advice on packs. At this point, if you've already got the GG's, and they're working well for you, ...

In Gear Lists » AT Thru-Hike, 2009
January 02, 8:19pm

re: Zeus
I called their customer service to inquire about it a couple of weeks ago. The only info they had was that a Mens Medium weighed 14oz. Of course, a more useful number would be the fill weight,...

In GEAR » marmot zeus jacket
November 06, 9:46am

RE: Montbell UL SS bag question
Paul, I've done exactly what your original post asked about - pairing a mid-temp SS with a down jacket. I've got a #4, and I've used it plus the jacket comfortably on nights down in...

In GEAR » Montbell UL SS bag question
August 11, 12:34am

Stove Damage
In my experience/observation it's not so much a matter of the specific type of stove, be it sideburner, minibull, WBS, etc, being used that results in the damage, as much as it is sloppiness du...

In Philosophy & Technique » Alcohol Stove damage
July 11, 12:27am

RE: Ti 700 Question
The weight of mine works out as: Mug: 2.75oz (without the handles, which weigh .25oz each) Lid: 1.20oz For a total of 4.45oz. The lid is stainless steel. I replaced mine with a pie pan an...

In GEAR » Snow Peak Ti Trek 700 Question
July 04, 7:13pm

All Reader Reviews by russ kinder

russ kinder has posted no reviews.