November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ronnie Cusmano (ronnie1107) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northeast
About Me Ronnie Cusmano has not added a biography yet.
StateNew York

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ronnie Cusmano

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Racer X
I still have my two Racer X packs.....they are good if you don't go over 20 pounds.

In Editor's Roundtable » ULA Epic Pack Review
October 30, 4:14pm

Re: Sealskinz
I have had a similar experience.

In GEAR » SealSkinz Waterproof Gloves
March 19, 1:27pm

Re: Excel Gear Spreadsheet
Hi Carol, You are very generous indeed. I would appreciate a copy as well. Best Regards,

In GEAR » Excel Gear Spreadsheet
July 21, 5:30am

Is Aquamira Lighter??
I use two smaller dropper bottles for the aquamira to cut down on the weight and have gone 5 days purifying 4 to 6 liters per day. Concerning the extra baldder. I too faced the same issue, I used t...

In GEAR » steri pen by hydro-photon
June 08, 7:58am

Ah, favorite topic of discussion. (disgust-ion) I need a heavy dose of reality here. Since last winter I have been searching for the perfect pack boot. The primary requirement fo...

In Gear Lists » User Gear Lists (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)
January 04, 3:58pm

Favorite Three Pieces of Gear Used in 2004?
In no particular order: 1) O2 Rainwear - Yellow Jacket 2) Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles 3) Backpack - Fanatic Fringe Thompson Peak w/o hip belt. With Honorable mentions for my: Hennessey Ha...

In GEAR » Favorite Three Pieces of Gear Used in 2004?
December 30, 12:15pm

The WP of WP/B
First of all, great article! Being a rather unscientific type, I did manage to get a lot out of it. I enjoyed the matter of fact summarizations. Combined with the theory, tests results and exten...

In Editor's Roundtable » Waterproof-Breathable Technologies
February 19, 5:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Ronnie Cusmano

Ronnie Cusmano has posted no reviews.