BPL Community Profile

Ronnie Cusmano (ronnie1107) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northeast
About Me Ronnie Cusmano has not added a biography yet.
CityValhalla
StateNew York
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ronnie Cusmano

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Racer X
I still have my two Racer X packs.....they are good if you don't go over 20 pounds.

In Editor's Roundtable » ULA Epic Pack Review
October 30, 4:14pm

Re: Sealskinz
I have had a similar experience.

In GEAR » SealSkinz Waterproof Gloves
March 19, 1:27pm

Re: Excel Gear Spreadsheet
Hi Carol, You are very generous indeed. I would appreciate a copy as well. Best Regards, ronnie@arlo.us

In GEAR » Excel Gear Spreadsheet
July 21, 5:30am

Is Aquamira Lighter??
I use two smaller dropper bottles for the aquamira to cut down on the weight and have gone 5 days purifying 4 to 6 liters per day. Concerning the extra baldder. I too faced the same issue, I used t...

In GEAR » steri pen by hydro-photon
June 08, 7:58am

PACK BOOTS IN GENERAL
Ah, yes...my favorite topic of discussion. (disgust-ion) I need a heavy dose of reality here. Since last winter I have been searching for the perfect pack boot. The primary requirement fo...

In Gear Lists » User Gear Lists (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)
January 04, 3:58pm

Favorite Three Pieces of Gear Used in 2004?
In no particular order: 1) O2 Rainwear - Yellow Jacket 2) Gossamer Gear Lightrek Poles 3) Backpack - Fanatic Fringe Thompson Peak w/o hip belt. With Honorable mentions for my: Hennessey Ha...

In GEAR » Favorite Three Pieces of Gear Used in 2004?
December 30, 12:15pm

The WP of WP/B
First of all, great article! Being a rather unscientific type, I did manage to get a lot out of it. I enjoyed the matter of fact summarizations. Combined with the theory, tests results and exten...

In Editor's Roundtable » Waterproof-Breathable Technologies
February 19, 5:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Ronnie Cusmano

Ronnie Cusmano has posted no reviews.