Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Clark (rifleman3353) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kevin Clark hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Kevin Clark has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Clark

Showing 1 - 9 of 9 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Thru hikers
I think all of you guys and gals that are doing these multi 1000 mile long thru hike are awesome.More power to you and stay safe..............Kevin

In GEAR » PCT Pack?
January 02, 2:44am

Thru hikers
I think all you guys and gals are awesome for doing these 1000s of miles long thru hikes.More power to you and stay safe

In GEAR » PCT Pack?

Thru hikes
I think all you guys and gals are just awesome for doing these 1000s of miles long thru hikes.More power to you and stay safe.............Kevin

In GEAR » PCT Pack?

Montbell
I have that bag too. Tried it out in Ga. on the A.T. a couple weeks ago and it was really cold outside the bag.Inside i was sweating like a pig.

In Gear Lists » My start at Ultralight camping.
December 13, 9:53pm

Miniposa,Mariposa Plus
I just got 2 Gossamer gear packs within the past couple months.I haven't used them yet but I like the weights.The Miniposa comes in at 16.98oz and thats the one with the carbon fiber stays.I do...

In Gear Lists » My start at Ultralight camping.
December 13, 7:05pm

Ultimate Directions
Ive got 2 U Ultimate Directions backpacks.I used them for very light overnights and for day hiking.I was using one this past spring but bought something lighter.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Evolution of Fastpacking
December 11, 8:54am

Mariposa
I just wanted a pack with a little more volume.I have not received it yet so i dont know how it will carry. When it comes in I will do a review on it.I can say this when i get it, im not going to ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear, the Gorilla in the Room
November 30, 11:27am

Sent my Gorilla back
I got a Gorilla and decided that it wasnt the pack for me.I emailed Grant at Gossamer Gear and he was more that happy to take it back and send me a Mariposa plus which i think will suit my needs mu...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear, the Gorilla in the Room
November 25, 8:05pm

Way too much $$$$$$$
I just got 2 Gossamer Gear backpacks a gorilla and a minipoza and a the one tent

In GEAR » It's like Christmas came early this year
November 17, 7:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Clark

Kevin Clark has posted no reviews.