BPL Community Profile

Rick Adams (rickadams100) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rick Adams hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Rick Adams has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Adams

Showing 1 - 10 of 245 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...25

Forum » Thread

stench gone
Call exped, in a nutshell they couldn't help. Ended up buying a crazy strong tub and shower cleaner powered by oxy-clean. One dose of that on each side of the pad massaged with a soft brush and...

In GEAR » exped ul stench
April 21, 2:38pm

should work
your pack has 42" circumference, the can 39".........should fit depending on pack structure. check for comfort before you use for real.

In GEAR » Bearikade Weekender Fit Question
April 17, 12:49pm

scout backpacking
we have found it very difficult to convert a car camping troop to backpacking. we will get a lot for a very short, 1-2 mile, trip. few will go farther, but once they do they are hooked. we had a 75...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Scouts complete 22 miles on a weekend and want more
April 17, 12:39pm

downmat valves
I only have experience with exped flat valves, they are ok but the filling methods are not great in my view. I have used the camptek on neos, my modified exped ul, and poe thermo 6. I won't ...

In GEAR » The lost "jet engine" ground pad inflator?
April 17, 12:01pm

big truck
You sir are an excellent candidate for a super duty, as long as you aren't prone to causing accidents. Got hit pretty hard in the rear on the highway a couple weeks ago, bumper was mildly tweak...

In Chaff » Frickin Drunk Drivers!!!
April 17, 11:54am

camptek
it may have been camptek, the product is also now sold be thermarest for the neo. it won't fit the exped valve but retrofiting a tr replacement valve is really easy.

In GEAR » The lost "jet engine" ground pad inflator?
April 17, 11:43am

smelly exped
called exped and they said if myrazeme didn't take care of it it is likely doomed as any washing machine will destroy it. will try baking soda paste before it is condemned don't want to ...

In GEAR » exped ul stench
April 17, 11:33am

cost of education
there are a lot of variables between colleges re:cost. I can send my kids to BYU, a well respected private school, for prox $18k a year including living expenses. Most students have jobs on campus ...

In Chaff » ah, pesky government regulations strangling small business!
April 16, 3:35pm

amazon
taxes aside.....their volume per employee is huge and costs as a % to sales small. Therefore, they eliminate several jobs at the local brick and mortar and create few to offset. As long as people u...

April 16, 1:23pm

education?
Jerry, wish I knew what to do about it. I would guess a few small but very difficult changes in how we view our roles and responsibilities as well as some education changes. I don't think throw...

April 16, 1:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick Adams

Rick Adams has posted no reviews.