Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rick Adams (rickadams100) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rick Adams hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Rick Adams has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Adams

Showing 1 - 10 of 331 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...34

Forum » Thread

Livability
The SS has more usable space by quite a lot. Further, two side entrance doors are far easier to deal with than a single front entry, I would guess a person with back discomfort might find this crit...

In GEAR » Squall2 vs StratoSpire2 vs other
June 26, 3:11pm

grouse ridge
There is a lake within 3 miles,probably 2, of the grouse ridge trailhead off of 20 near 80. Fishing has been good. There is also a little used trail camp on french meadows res...short walk and fish...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Northern CA trip with 8 yr old
June 22, 10:40pm

how far?
How far do you wish to travel by foot and by auto? Is fishing critical?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Northern CA trip with 8 yr old
June 22, 8:31pm

we need bob
bob is one of the posters here that consistently post useful and well thought out info. his remarks about grammar and content serve us well and help many of us remember to think before we post. bec...

In Gear Deals » In honor of Bob Gross, buy a foam pad and get 10% off
June 17, 10:59am

Re: Pack for Bearikade Expedition
My S-Sarc +1 has bear can straps under the lid. Can Dan make a new lid for you that has this feature?

In GEAR » Pack for Bearikade Expedition
May 03, 8:03am

not your problem
It is up to your crew leader to work it out with the other boys. Our guys decided equal shares with the exception of our weakest guy who will still carry a crew item. The boys are very concerned wi...

In Philmont » Speading out the crew gear
April 23, 9:17pm

itinerary
724-B has trek 18. Not sure as a group we are up to it. Some are packing heavy.

In Philmont » What 2015 Itinerary Did You Get?
April 04, 9:08pm

Re: No it's not
Most people here recognize that there integrity is priceless.....one of the only things in life that cannot be taken from you. Your's is worth 75 bucks. You do not belong here. I almost feel so...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 12:24pm

don't hink too hard
You're time and energy will be better spent making sure your crew is boy led and using the Philmont way NOW. I went through the same gyrations for our 2015 trek that you are now. Find the ...

In Philmont » Philmont Cooking Technique
March 19, 4:06pm

what franco said
the rainbow is a single wall tent with a fair amount of mesh on the sides. The "liner" makes it a psuedo double wall and works well. I know DW is popular right now but SW works just fine.

In GEAR » TarpTent Questions on single vs double wall
March 19, 3:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick Adams

Rick Adams has posted no reviews.