BPL Community Profile

Rick Adams (rickadams100) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rick Adams hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Rick Adams has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Adams

Showing 1 - 10 of 238 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...24

Forum » Thread

cost of education
there are a lot of variables between colleges re:cost. I can send my kids to BYU, a well respected private school, for prox $18k a year including living expenses. Most students have jobs on campus ...

In Chaff » ah, pesky government regulations strangling small business!
April 16, 3:35pm

amazon
taxes aside.....their volume per employee is huge and costs as a % to sales small. Therefore, they eliminate several jobs at the local brick and mortar and create few to offset. As long as people u...

April 16, 1:23pm

education?
Jerry, wish I knew what to do about it. I would guess a few small but very difficult changes in how we view our roles and responsibilities as well as some education changes. I don't think throw...

April 16, 1:05pm

exped ul stench
My teenage son went to camporee last weekend, made some bad food choices, and puked on his wm bag and exped ul while sleeping. I have washed the bag twice and it is not smelly. The exped on the ...

In GEAR » exped ul stench
April 16, 10:45am

scarp 2
Depending on your wife's comfort with "well ventilated" tents I'd be looking at an SS2 or Scarp 2 with solid inner. Both reasonably light for 2 and very much like traditional tent...

In GEAR » Finally! Wife wants to come with me on longer section hikes. Need a bigger tent. Recommendations please!
April 16, 10:33am

that sucks
It stinks that your plans are interupted. Of course, you are still alive to bitch about it. You have much to be grateful for.

In Chaff » Frickin Drunk Drivers!!!
April 16, 10:28am

Seniority
My experience is that length of time on the job doesn't coralate(sp) well with value or production. Often, less experienced people with a desire to contribute and a less rigid outlook outperfor...

April 16, 10:25am

minimum wage...screws the middle class
I don't read or believe most studies because they are almost always supporting a preconceived idea. Of my 24 employees about 6 make minimum or close to it as auto parts delivery drivers, doesn&...

April 15, 3:53pm

probably not
I haven't used this product nor do i know what the rest of you use for a fly rod. However, If you're using a mid grade or better fly rod I can't imagine this product being tolerable. Mu...

In Fishing » Fikkes Fishing/Trekking Poles.
April 14, 10:33am

have more children
Our entire social safety net is built around creating more young taxpayers to support us as we age. Seems to me if you think big government is the solution you would also encourage building bigger ...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
April 12, 12:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick Adams

Rick Adams has posted no reviews.