Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rick Adams (rickadams100) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rick Adams hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Rick Adams has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Adams

Showing 1 - 10 of 336 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...34

Forum » Thread

Any Philmont Updates
Anybody recently get back from Philmont? We arrive Friday morning and just want to see what the latest news is. Thanks

In Philmont » Any Philmont Updates
July 20, 12:54pm

Re: "In honor of Bob Gross, buy a foam pad and get 10% off"
I'm talking about what got Bob removed as well as others going out of there way to be offended. Stating something positive about something while contrasting it with something else is not an aut...

In Gear Deals » In honor of Bob Gross, buy a foam pad and get 10% off
July 19, 8:36am

what?
Is there something in the air causing so many bpl'ers to be so thin skinned? This forum thing is turning into a whine fest. Damn, should we starting discussing feelings too.....

July 18, 4:38pm

Re: Cutting Carbon Fiber adjustable pole
Wrap the area you want to cut with masking tape and use a tubing cutter (like a plumber uses to cut copper water pipes) and only tighten a little at a time. Once cut you will need fine sandpaper to...

In GEAR » Cutting Carbon Fiber adjustable pole
July 11, 9:45am

Re: ideas on alternate ways for quick and easy inflation of air matrass please
Instaflator is super fast and easy.

In GEAR » ideas on alternate ways for quick and easy inflation of air matrass please
July 05, 8:26pm

Livability
The SS has more usable space by quite a lot. Further, two side entrance doors are far easier to deal with than a single front entry, I would guess a person with back discomfort might find this crit...

In GEAR » Squall2 vs StratoSpire2 vs other
June 26, 3:11pm

grouse ridge
There is a lake within 3 miles,probably 2, of the grouse ridge trailhead off of 20 near 80. Fishing has been good. There is also a little used trail camp on french meadows res...short walk and fish...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Northern CA trip with 8 yr old
June 22, 10:40pm

how far?
How far do you wish to travel by foot and by auto? Is fishing critical?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Northern CA trip with 8 yr old
June 22, 8:31pm

we need bob
bob is one of the posters here that consistently post useful and well thought out info. his remarks about grammar and content serve us well and help many of us remember to think before we post. bec...

June 17, 10:59am

Re: Pack for Bearikade Expedition
My S-Sarc +1 has bear can straps under the lid. Can Dan make a new lid for you that has this feature?

In GEAR » Pack for Bearikade Expedition
May 03, 8:03am

All Reader Reviews by Rick Adams

Rick Adams has posted no reviews.