Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rick Adams (rickadams100) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rick Adams hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Rick Adams has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Adams

Showing 1 - 10 of 314 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Dry Mouth?
Sounds like a case of mouth breathing. Are you congested? If not, might just be a conditioning issue or simply hiking too fast.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dry Mouth?
February 22, 8:07am

steel
Picked up a specialized awol comp a couple months ago. nice to be able to ride on dirt,gravel and roads without a worry. Some bikepacking on the agenda too.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » New on-road to odd-road adventure bikes
February 05, 8:17pm

?
You offered a product for sale...I offered to buy it. Sorry if that's not nice.

In Gear Swap » FS: Survival rifle: Armalite Explorer AR-7
February 04, 9:07pm

AR7
I don't have a problem with you or what you're saying. You mentioned selling local and don't argue that idea and would do the same if I was worried about it. Thanks for posting it....I...

February 04, 3:40pm

AR7
Steve, feel free to sell to whomever you wish. I still wish to purchase it but do not care to make the purchase of a collectible rimfire rifle into anything other than a simple transaction. It seem...

February 04, 2:06pm

CA gun laws
I am well aware of CA gun laws. this gun is CA legal, I will deal with state for proper registration, because of it's vintage it's an easy proposition. Justin, I work over in Napa, if you e...

February 04, 10:33am

AR7
Pm sent in case Justin passes.

February 03, 9:32pm

college
one of the reasons that state budgets don't provide for higher learning the way they used to is because the people working at state colleges have benefit and retirement packages far superior to...

In Chaff » Are You in That 1%??
January 20, 2:36pm

food storage
Mormons believe in having at least 6 months food storage in case of natural disasters among other things. Freeze dried keeps well. Mostly about being prepared and self reliant. Pretty sound advice ...

In GEAR » ACCIDENTALLY PREPPED FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
January 16, 7:01pm

Re: frameless packs
Peter, a properly fitted framed pack with the right hip belt will take as much weight off of your shoulders as you wish. I'm built like a stick figure and have tried many packs before I bought ...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 07, 10:12am

All Reader Reviews by Rick Adams

Rick Adams has posted no reviews.