BPL Community Profile

Pablo 2000 (pablo2000) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pablo 2000 hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Pablo 2000 has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Diego
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pablo 2000

Showing 1 - 10 of 53 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Parking
OK, is it really a significant risk of a bear breaking into my car? I would of course have it completely food/fragrance free.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Lone Pine parking?
June 26, 3:31pm

Lone Pine
Way too many variables at Whitney Portal for my liking. Any other thoughts on specific parking spots in Lone Pine other than the Chamber of Commerce?

June 23, 3:56pm

Lone Pine parking?
I need to leave my car in Lone Pine for 3 weeks in July while I'm on the JMT. Anyone know where a good safe spot is? I typically don't prefer to leave my car at trail-heads for extended per...

June 23, 3:11pm

VVR
Also I'm thinking of mailing to Reds and forgoing the deadline of the ferry at VVR. Timelines and deadlines seem counter to the whole experience, also on principle I prefer to stay on my feet.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » JMT food and resupply
June 12, 9:10am

Moving on from the MTR...
So thanks for all the advice y'all. How about the coffee tho, I'm sure its been discussed before but I just cant seem to bring myself to VIA... Also do we really think putting a bag in the ...

June 12, 9:06am

Revision
OK y'all I have updated with my gloves, baselayers ect... Final thoughts? What type of bug spray do you recommend?

In Gear Lists » JMT sobo July final list
June 10, 5:19pm

JMT food and resupply
OK I'm new to the Thru-Hiking world. Ive done too many backcountry trips to mention, but the food drop concept is new to me. Let me know what you think of my daily food list below.I will be dro...

June 10, 12:48pm

RE: Bob Gross
Thanks Bob, whats your version of a minimalist first aid kit?

June 03, 4:36pm

RE"JMT sobo July final list"
Thanks Marko, I do have a sleep pad repair kit, however I'm not sure on the first aid other than some moleskin and Aleve. I'll be using a trash compacter bag to line my bag.

June 03, 3:59pm

JMT sobo July final list
Alright y'all let me know what ya think. 4 weeks away any advice, thoughts are appreciated! http://lighterpack.com/r/646moz

June 03, 1:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Pablo 2000

Pablo 2000 has posted no reviews.