BPL Community Profile

Eric Osburn (osb40000) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Eric Osburn hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Eric Osburn has not added a biography yet.
CitySandy
StateUT
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Osburn

Showing 1 - 10 of 102 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Foam Roller
Thanks for the recommendation Dave. Eight months ago when this problem started to rear it's head after a snowshoeing trip where I was carrying more weight than I should have been I purchased a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hip pain after squatting and long, steep descents.
August 28, 2:39pm

Hip pain after squatting and long, steep descents.
Looking for suggestions on exercises I can do to strengthen whatever I'm aggravating when I squat heavy at the gym and after backpacking or hiking where there are even as little as a mile or tw...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hip pain after squatting and long, steep descents.
August 28, 8:02am

ULA Sizing
It may be because I use a small sized circuit but it's nowhere near the same size as other 60L and 65L packs I own and use. I think they overestimate by 5-10L. I have a friend that may be inter...

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand new ULA Circuit, Torso Med, Hipbelt Lrg, 22inch shoulder straps
August 21, 10:18am

Mini Filter
Mine showed up in great shape as well. They're great little filters. I picked one up for my buddy who never seems to have the fund for gear so birthday and Christmas presents are always backpac...

In Gear Deals » Sawyer Mini Filters $20 & Spend $50 get 10% OFF
August 19, 9:45pm

Birthday presents
Picked up some stuff for a friend's birthday. Thx!

In Gear Deals » Sawyer Mini Filters $20 & Spend $50 get 10% OFF
August 09, 8:34pm

Heavier Materials
Bushwhacking through dense forest or navigating slot canyons doesn't allow for treating your pack super delicately. I appreciate durable packs that attempt to be as light as possible. That bein...

In GEAR » New Gossamer Gear Mariposa
August 08, 1:50pm

Ohio
Bringing this thread back from the dead because of the situation in Ohio with Blue-green algae. Is there an effective treatment to filter/purify the water so the toxins created are removed?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Water treatment for blue-green (toxic) algae
August 03, 6:05pm

Loosing weight
I've got a kaitum 3 that I love and the only thing I dislike about it is the weight. How much weight do you think I could drop off it if I went with lighter guy lines and tensioners like those ...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
July 31, 11:02am

To each their own
Kerry, Good to hear that your kids, which may or may not be older than I am, nice assumption though, were able to make it to adulthood safely. Food for thought, I've never been in a life th...

In GEAR » Camping with Toddlers
July 30, 11:21pm

Fire
There is a big difference between touching fire and getting a blister and falling into a fire and receiving life changing injuries. We typically have pretty decent sized fires going. A friend of a ...

In GEAR » Camping with Toddlers
July 30, 10:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Osburn

Eric Osburn has posted no reviews.