BPL Community Profile

Eric Osburn (osb40000) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Eric Osburn hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Eric Osburn has not added a biography yet.
CitySandy
StateUT
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Osburn

Showing 1 - 10 of 89 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum » Thread

What not - shoulder straps
Can you elaborate further on the areas in the shoulder straps and back padding that need improving? So far it sound like everyone loves the cilogear packs and I'm pretty close to pulling the tr...

In GEAR » Winter Pack recomendations
July 26, 8:52am

Very nice
Very nice. Would take some convincing of the wife since we already own something like six tents but we'll see. :) One suggestion, and I know it would probably be a pain, but I'd make su...

In Gear Deals » My idea of the ultimate family backpacking tent has just been launched on Kickstarter!
July 23, 10:54pm

Thanks Greg
WOW! The 75 looks HUGE and MUCH larger than the 75L packs I've used (Aether 70 and Baltoro 75). The Gregory claims to be a 75L but I'd realistically put it more around 60L. If the Cilogear ...

July 23, 1:36pm

75L
If it were just me solo that I have to worry about I'd probably look at the 45L packs, but I can just imagine picking up a pack that is plenty large for me but not large enough to carry extra c...

July 23, 11:46am

Cilo
Awesome input guys. The Cilo 60L is currently the front runner. I'm actually debatingon whether I should go with the 60L or 75L since I do have friends that I bring with me on winter campouts t...

July 23, 10:34am

Winter Pack recomendations
Looking for a larger sized pack (60-75L) that I can easily attach snowshoes to that will cary bulky winter camping gear and is fairy durable but not weigh the 6lbs my current winter pack weighs. Lo...

July 21, 12:06am

Wife's requirements
My wife wants an update once a day and I don't think that's too much to ask. I usually have spotty coverage at best and it's only when I'm on top of a peak that I can sneak out a te...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Connected on the trail
July 14, 11:38am

Light is relative.
Light is just a philosophy, not necessarily a specific weight range for a pack. The philosophy behind packing lighter for me is the key and I've taken it about as far as I'm going to with m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How light is light?
July 14, 10:07am

Too many
Zpacks 20F Marmot Helium woman's 15F Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 15 ECWS - Sleeping bag Slumberjack cheapies for kids and family X4 Kelty Twin 32F

In GEAR » How many sleeping bags do you own?
July 09, 11:13am

Updates
Any updates on polartec alpha? I'm the kind of guy that seems to sweat in all but the very coldest environments so the claims regarding moisture control that I've read in regards to alpha s...

In GEAR » New Polartec Alpha discussion
July 08, 2:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Osburn

Eric Osburn has posted no reviews.