Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 1 - 10 of 462 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

WTB Synthetic puffy Size Medium
Hello all! I'm looking to get a light (sub 11 ounce) synthetic puffy. PM me or send an email to mpd1690 (at) Gmail (dot) com

In Gear Swap » WTB Synthetic puffy Size Medium
January 04, 3:50pm

Landon
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB Wind Shell Size M
October 28, 5:51am

WTB Wind Shell Size M
Title says it all. I'm looking for a light wind shell in size medium. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB Wind Shell Size M
October 26, 5:57am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone else feeling stranded?
Take this advice for what it is worth, but I find it salient to this idea. The unexpected parts of life are bliss. Your move could bring joys that you can't even imagine right now. Here is a vi...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is anyone else feeling stranded?
September 05, 9:16pm

Re: Re: Dyeing backpack with RIT
Use a touch of yellow (the opposite of purple on the color wheel) to cancel out the purple. It helps to have a test piece of fabric to see how much to use, but this will cut down the purple.

In Make Your Own Gear » Dyeing backpack with RIT
August 19, 10:28am

Color
I would also add that you should use different colors for your bobbin and top thread when testing. It will make seeing what needs to be adjusted much easier.

In Make Your Own Gear » I need tips for sewing webbing!
August 13, 1:11pm

Re: Alpacka swap shop
I did not. Thank you for the heads up! James, I'll send a pm in a few minutes.

In Gear Swap » WTB Alpacka Alpaca
May 30, 9:11am

WTB Alpacka Alpaca
Hey all! I'm looking to get into packrafting. Does anyone have an Alpacka that they would be willing to part with? I am looking for an Alpaca specifically, but will consider others. Thank you

In Gear Swap » WTB Alpacka Alpaca
May 29, 5:43pm

Re: Re: texas hiking
Jen, I might be moving there in the fall, so I am also interested in if there is any hiking in the general area. If There is, I'd be happy to hike with you sometime.

In Gear Lists » new to texas, need help with gear
May 19, 10:48pm

Re: Re: Running into tough luck trying to purchase multi cam (camouflage) dyneema for making a backpack!
The above is correct. Here is 500d cordura in various camouflages: http://www.rockywoods.com/Fabrics-Kits/Camouflage-CORDURA-Nylon-Fabrics

In GEAR » Running into tough luck trying to purchase multi cam (camouflage) dyneema for making a backpack!
May 13, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.