BPL Community Profile

Mitchell Musci (mitchm510) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mitchell Musci hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Mitchell Musci has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateCO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mitchell Musci

Showing 1 - 10 of 18 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Route Options...
Thought I would post this question/answer for future reference: Question: I'm trying to research a multi-day hike in the Sangres for me and a few friends. We are non-climbers, and I'...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
February 21, 11:39pm

Sangres
Thanks you guys...I should mention that I did the whole trip in a pair of Five Ten Camp Four approach shoes. These are on par with the discovery of fire, or the invention of the wheel. Stealth rubb...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
March 31, 10:54pm

Sangres
Tim, thanks so much for the thoughtful reply. What areas of the Sangres have you visited? I am considering a second trip that goes from Great Sand Dunes to La Veta pass...I would really like to do ...

March 30, 8:55am

Sangres
Thanks guys, I was able to coordinate a shuttle that brought me back to my car. It was pretty wild peering out the car window and watching 9 days of travel pass by in about 2 hours! I saw some e...

March 28, 9:36am

Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
Sangre de Cristo Traverse 2012 The following is a detailed account of my epic 9-day solo traverse of the Sangres. The long-winded nature of my TR is not meant to be boastful or egotistical, but ...

March 28, 12:03am

sold
Sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Argon 85 Backpack
May 24, 8:17pm

sold
Sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: Outdoor Research Helium Jacket (Men's Large, Gray)
May 18, 9:09pm

sold
Sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 with Footprint
May 18, 9:54am

PM
PM sent!

May 17, 10:46pm

total weight
I'm getting 3 lbs 7.90oz including the footprint. This weight does not include the following: large nylon sack for the tent, skinny nylon sack for the poles, small nylon sack for the footprint....

May 17, 7:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Mitchell Musci

Mitchell Musci has posted no reviews.