Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Myles Booth (mbooth0007) - BPL Guest

My Locale Myles Booth hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Myles Booth has not added a biography yet.
CityLexington
StateKentucky

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Myles Booth

Showing 1 - 10 of 149 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Forum » Thread

ohm 2.0
I own the ULA ohm 2.0, and it is my go to pack. The craftsmanship is superb all around. The fit, and supsension system is even better. In my opinion at least. My one con is the mesh on the outside ...

In GEAR » MLD, Zimmerbuilt, HMG, Zpacs, ULA Packs
March 09, 9:33pm

jam
Is the jam the 70l or 35l?

In Gear Swap » FS: cleaning out the closet
March 09, 9:27pm

Well, honestly, regargless Of what we all may think, and believe, Skurka has more miles under his belt than many of us could ever imagine. So, i do trust his expertise, and or, knowledge. Does it m...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 24, 9:01pm

$5.99 stove.
There is a stove on Amazon that is $5.99, and works very well. I habe had one for a few years, and it still works great. It even has a piezo ignition, and that still works as well. It comes with an...

In Gear Swap » WTB - canister stove
February 22, 7:02pm

lunar duo
+1 for the lunar duo. It is plenty big for my wife and i, and i am 6 foot, 220. Also,i love my exped synmat ul7. I have it in wide, medium, for extra comfort. A little heavier, but super comfy. As ...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad/Bag...Overwhelmed
February 04, 4:22am

murmur
There is one on ebay now. Highest bid is $61 atm. But, there is only a few hours left on it.

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG Murmur - blue sil version (or G6)
February 03, 4:32pm

conquistador from zelph
I currently use the conquistador cook set from zelph stoves. It comes with the pot, stove, windscreen, 4 oz alcohol squirt bottle container, measuring cup, and container has a top and bottom that s...

In GEAR » Alcohol Solo Cook Set (Best and Lightest)
January 29, 3:16pm

pm sent
Pm sent for pack

In Gear Swap » Osprey Packs Exos 38 Backpack, large black 2014 version
January 29, 3:13am

imusa
Plus one on the imusa. The 10cm is a great little pot, and cheap. Need a little more capacity? Grab yourself a 12cm imusa pot. They are cheap, and very versatile.

In GEAR » Solo cooking set.
January 23, 9:05pm

wet bag
I can appreciate this little bit of info. I have had a marmot helium eq, or whatever you call it for a few years now. They say it has a water resistant membrane, and or, barrier, but of course, I h...

In GEAR » regular ccf pad under large inflatable pad.
January 14, 9:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Myles Booth

Myles Booth has posted no reviews.