Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Myles Booth (mbooth0007) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Myles Booth hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Myles Booth has not added a biography yet.
CityLexington
StateKentucky

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Myles Booth

Showing 1 - 10 of 156 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

anyone?
Anything out there?

In Gear Swap » WTB: zpacks solplex
May 03, 10:21am

thanks
Thanks for all of the input. I did appreciate all of you info, John. It is looking like the tent is the real deal! I have not found any reviews that said anything really negative.I do wish there we...

In GEAR » smd skyscape x questions
May 03, 8:16am

thanks
Thanks for all the replies. Yeah, that review was very nicely done, and informative. Funny about the floor leaking, because as he said, I haven't heard of that happening before. I haven't...

May 01, 6:25pm

link
Thank you for the link!

May 01, 2:12pm

added tent
I can go with the SMD skyscape x as well. The 2 door with poles on the outside model.

May 01, 2:03pm

smd skyscape x questions
I was considering purchasing the skyscape, but had a few questions after seeing some pictures. First, the bathtub floor seemed very short, if nonexistent. Is this a problem in the elements? How is ...

May 01, 12:30pm

WTB: zpacks solplex, smd skyscape x 2door.
I am in the market for a zpacks solplex, or a SMD skyscape x. The more recent version with 2 doors and poles on the outside.hoping to have one of these soon for an upcoming trip. The newer, the bet...

April 30, 4:14pm

ohm 2.0
I own the ULA ohm 2.0, and it is my go to pack. The craftsmanship is superb all around. The fit, and supsension system is even better. In my opinion at least. My one con is the mesh on the outside ...

In GEAR » MLD, Zimmerbuilt, HMG, Zpacs, ULA Packs
March 09, 9:33pm

jam
Is the jam the 70l or 35l?

In Gear Swap » FS: cleaning out the closet
March 09, 9:27pm

Well, honestly, regargless Of what we all may think, and believe, Skurka has more miles under his belt than many of us could ever imagine. So, i do trust his expertise, and or, knowledge. Does it m...

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 24, 9:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Myles Booth

Myles Booth has posted no reviews.