Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Maxwell Walrath (max1856) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Maxwell Walrath hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Maxwell Walrath has not added a biography yet.
CityPhiladelphia
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Maxwell Walrath

Showing 1 - 10 of 29 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

what I bought
I want to thank everyone again for all the terrific input. I have learned a lot more about cameras than I thought I would when I set out to find one to buy. I ended up with a Canon EOS M (the s...

In Photography » Large sensor compact vs rangefinder style mirrorless SOTM for pocketable cameras
August 05, 11:11am

I'll take it
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt - XL
April 09, 3:38pm

I'll take it
email sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite JAM 70L LARGE BLUE ($75)
March 17, 10:41am

viewfinder
Hi Mark, it's pricey but a Sigma viewfinder is available. http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-AV2090301-Finder-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00200K7SS/ref=pd_bxgy_p_img_z I have read that the quickest way...

In Photography » Large sensor compact vs rangefinder style mirrorless SOTM for pocketable cameras
February 28, 5:35pm

it helps someone...
"you can push the waist some if you are thinner build" ...but not me. Good luck with the sale and thanks for the detailed response.

In Gear Swap » FS: MEC Pull-on Nylon Pants, Men's Medium/Tall (35" inseam)
February 28, 3:40pm

pants
Hi Dale, about what waist size would you say these are usable up to?

In Gear Swap » FS: MEC Pull-on Nylon Pants, Men's Medium/Tall (35" inseam)
February 28, 3:00pm

re: Large sensor compact vs rangefinder style mirrorless SOTM for pocketable cameras
Amazing pics Brendan. That part of the country is really special. I hiked the Paria a few years back, your photos really do justice to slots and canyon walls. Now I just need to move west and buy a...

February 28, 2:58pm

I'll take it
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS. Enlightened Equipment RevX 2013 30 with Overfill Long/Wide NEW
February 28, 1:17pm

re:
Thank you all for your feedback. The suggestion to look into smaller sensor cameras and their accompanying smaller lenses is a great one. I'll look into the Ortlieb and other carrying methods a...

February 28, 1:13pm

Large sensor compact vs rangefinder style mirrorless SOTM for pocketable cameras
Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase a camera and have been wondering about the performance of compacts vs mirrorless styles of cameras. As far as a budget goes, somewhere in the neighborhoo...

February 27, 3:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Maxwell Walrath

Maxwell Walrath has posted no reviews.