BPL Community Profile

Matt Eckhart (matte580) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Matt Eckhart hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Matt Eckhart has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt Eckhart

Showing 1 - 10 of 15 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

New Black Diamond Lightsabre Bivy with Footprint $155 shipped
New with tags black diamond lightsabre bivy and includes new black diamond lightsabre ground cloth footprint. Everything included! $155 shipped.

In Gear Swap » new black diamond lightsabre bivy with footprint
February 23, 4:24pm

FS: marmot atom long mens new with tags
$200 including shipping this bag is brand new with tags attached and never used. Comes with storage sack and stuff sack. Tracking number will be provided. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: marmot atom long mens new with tags
February 02, 3:53pm

sold out
sold out

In Gear Deals » marmot atom long $161.37 shipped
January 31, 3:22pm

make a user name
you can make a user name and save your credit card info on it so you can checkout fast and get your items

In Gear Deals » Steep and Cheap....and what else...?
November 08, 11:27pm

Re: SmartWool long-sleeve lightweight zip-t; $30
steepandcheap (sac for short) has items for cheap until they sell out or the time hits midnight. A new item comes on after the item sells out or the item switches at midnight mountain time. On ww...

In Gear Deals » SmartWool Lightweight Zip-T; $30
September 28, 11:29pm

www.steepandcheap.com 50%-90% off gear
Every night at midnight (mountain time) they post gear at a crazy cheap price. The site is run by www.backcountry.com You have to hurry up and buy the day's item before it's sold out then you wai...

In Gear Deals » www.steepandcheap.com 50%-90% off gear
August 18, 1:36pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » FS: New with Tags Sierra Designs Mist Womens Long
July 11, 12:40pm

watch your step
I was hiking at night during a full moon so I wasn't using any light. There was this tree that had some roots along the trail and water made a small sink hole between the roots. I stepped in that...

In GEAR » Is this normal?
July 05, 11:14pm

free?
My marmot hydrogen didn't come with the big cotton storage bag and I called up marmot to buy one and they transfered me to the warrenty dept and sent me one for free with no questions asked. I did...

In GEAR » Marmot Atom stuffsack
July 05, 11:08pm

Re: test
There were a few things I was looking for as far as a shelter is concerned.  You probably aren't as picky as me but if I was going to spend the money, I wanted my picky needs to be fulfill...

In User Test Forum » test
March 19, 5:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt Eckhart

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Marmot Marmot
I was moving so I decided to save space and take my marmot bag out of the cotton storage sack and put it in the compression sack just for the move. When I went to unpack I could not find the cotton s...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 28, 9:47pm

MSR Pocket Rocket
I tried a few small canister stoves and this one is my favorite one so far. I wasn't paying attention and had a boil over of some ramen noodles. It burned on the stove and plugged some of the burner...

In Stoves - Canister
March 22, 12:30am

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1
There were a few things I was looking for as far as a shelter is concerned.  You probably aren't as picky as me but if I was going to spend the money, I wanted my picky needs to be fulfilled....

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
March 19, 5:09pm