Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Russell (mark996) - BPL Guest

My Locale Texas
About Me Recently lost a ton of weight, and able to do more aggressive hiking and camping. Looking to gain as much information as possible while here and maybe one day be able to give back to the community
CityRowlett
StateTX
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Russell

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Re: "Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?"
Typically I do the same as Mary. Granola, nuts, etc, and some dehydrated meals packed away throughout the day. Heading up to ERL in May, and plan on taking a few items to be cooked/reheated o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Do any of you forgo cooking food altogether?
April 23, 1:27am

Re: Re: Beaver Bend/Oklahoma/Arkansas Area
Awesome, thanks so much. I think we're going to do ERL, and split it up in terms of doing one side this trip, and the other on another trip up there, splitting it to around 13 miles this time ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Beaver Bend/Oklahoma/Arkansas Area
April 21, 8:49pm

Contacts
I had the onset of this issue as a firefighter, at night I'd wear my contacts to sleep since it wouldn't be an issue to wake up and run out the door. However, they started causing issues w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Contact lenses: a friendly warning (that has nothing to do with hygiene).
April 21, 7:27pm

Beaver Bend/Oklahoma/Arkansas Area
My wife and I are looking to start backpacking across some areas north of Texas. We're from the Dallas area, Rowlett specifically, and as there are some amazing places in South Texas, the driv...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Beaver Bend/Oklahoma/Arkansas Area
April 21, 6:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Russell

Mark Russell has posted no reviews.