Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Benjamin Auer (mankind117) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Benjamin Auer hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Benjamin Auer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Benjamin Auer

Showing 1 - 10 of 44 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

VX-42
The material that the pack is made out of is VX-42 which is white on the inside so I don't have that problem of looking on black on the inside of the pack.

In GEAR » All black backpacks
January 12, 11:30am

All black backpacks
I recently got a backpack that is all black not thinking about it in sun. Does anyone have experience with using all black backpacks? Do find any issues with it getting too hot inside it for exampl...

In GEAR » All black backpacks
January 12, 8:28am

Six Moon Design Fusion spine length
Can anyone tell me what the length of the backpanel (bottom of hipbelt to load lifter attachments) on the six moon design fusion 65 is. I'm intrigued by this pack but I fear it may have the sam...

In GEAR » Six Moon Design Fusion spine length
January 04, 9:45am

I had issues with the catalyst as well
Your experience sounds similar to mine. I transitioned from an osprey aether to the catalyst a couple years ago. I too never found it comfortable at all especially above 30 pounds. The stays termin...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst hip belt issues
December 05, 7:45am

Re: Protrail
That is why I am confused, on the bushwalk forum franco clearly stated the rear could be set up with 1 stake which I don't see how that could be possible without a moment/double moment like fol...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
December 04, 8:54am

Tarptent Protrail
If Franco or Henry are reading this, I saw pictures and information about the upcoming Tarptent Protrail on the hikinglife and bushwalk.com websites. So I was a bit confused. Is the protrail going ...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
December 04, 8:29am

Take the tarp for goodness sake
As someone who works in the weather business forecast skills generally really start to take a dive by around day 4 . . . So not taking any shelter at all on a 4 day trip seems pretty silly.

In GEAR » Leaving tarp at home
December 03, 6:28pm

I'm 6'6"
I'm 6'6" and also have to be more careful when looking at tents. I've tried quite a few and probably have too many. None of these are cuben but I have yet to see a cuben shelter I ...

In GEAR » Time to Resurrect the Tall Persons Tent Question....
December 01, 9:04pm

Big Sky Chinook
Another possibility of the Big Sky Chinook 2P. I got one recently (took 7 months because they seem to have trouble getting the optional 3rd pole to making it freestanding.) It is fully freestanding...

In GEAR » BA Stringe Ridge or Slater?
November 11, 1:06pm

Paradox Unaweep
Go for the seekoutside unaweep (http://store.seekoutside.com/unaweep-3900-backpack/). They offer it in cuben if you want to save even more weight. It is the most comfortable pack I have ever used. ...

In GEAR » First Lightweight Pack
October 28, 7:00am

All Reader Reviews by Benjamin Auer

Benjamin Auer has posted no reviews.