Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Benjamin Auer (mankind117) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Benjamin Auer hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Benjamin Auer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Benjamin Auer

Showing 1 - 10 of 56 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Yep, understand
I hear you. This is why I never understand adjustable torso length packs. What the hell is the point of being able to adjust where the harness attaches to the pack if the frame is one size and henc...

In GEAR » SMD Fusion 50 fit rant
April 10, 9:33am

Re: Moment DW
I had a moment DW with both inners at one time. If you know you are going to be above treeline in a cold windy location then yes I would say yes get the solid inner. It will be more comfortable in ...

In GEAR » Moment DW questions
March 26, 10:19am

WTB Tarptent Rainbow or Notch
Looking for either a Notch or a Rainbow. Preferably the rainbow

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarptent Rainbow or Notch
March 22, 7:51am

Tarptents on the east coast
Scarp 2 in Cranberry Wilderness WV Moment DW at Dolly Sods WV Another shot from Dolly Sods

In GEAR » Tarptent Thread
March 22, 7:37am

Once again having adjustable harness sizing is useless with one frame height
Looks like the frame on the SMD pack is just not long enough. I've liked the looks of the pack but after seeing other peoples measurements of the frame length I know with my long 22.5 inch tors...

In GEAR » Help with SMD Fusion 65 Sizing
March 18, 2:54pm

unna
Hi John, I should be, I sent you a message. Let me know if you get it.

In Gear Swap » WTB Hilleberg Unna
March 04, 11:45am

WTB Hilleberg Unna
nm

In Gear Swap » WTB Hilleberg Unna
March 04, 10:16am

You can backpack 12 months a year out here in the mid-atlantic
I realize this is not what the OP is interested in but if you want somewhere you can backpack 12 months a year I would argue that the mid-atlantic region of the east coast is the place. I live myse...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thinking of Places to Move to - Colorado, Utah, Oregon,...?
February 15, 6:29am

Hoop stay in Ohm 2.0
A long time ago I tried a ULA circuit. I found that the hoop stay did not extend all the way to the bottom of the pack. It ended a couple inches above the bottom. I would have thought it would have...

In GEAR » Hoop stay in Ohm 2.0
February 11, 7:54am

Moment 2p
I shouldn't say that the double Moment couldn't handle some wind. I have the single moment which I agree is very wind worthy. The end struts are considerably longer in the double moment tha...

In GEAR » Double Moment
February 10, 9:54am

All Reader Reviews by Benjamin Auer

Benjamin Auer has posted no reviews.