Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Angus A. (mangus7175) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale http://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com
About Me Angus A. has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Angus A.

Showing 1 - 10 of 221 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Silnylon MLD Duomid w/ Extras
Thanks Jameson for the smooth and easy transaction. Just got the Duomid and everything looks great!

In Gear Swap » FS: Silnylon MLD Duomid w/ Extras
August 03, 1:02pm

Re: Re: RE: DIY - HAMZ Starlyte Alcohol Stove
Who? Jon? Never heard of him j/k LOL!

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY - HAMZ Starlyte Alcohol Stove
August 03, 11:53am

Re: Observations of my 2YO daughter with her backpack
My daughter who is now 9 began backpacking when she was 6. Even at 6, it was difficult to find a pack that fit her. I had to customize I pack I purchased at Old Navy for $5...added a sternum stra...

In Philosophy & Technique » Observations of my 2YO daughter with her backpack
July 30, 4:36pm

Re: Cottonwood Lakes 2015
Thanks! We both had a blast for sure. She actually teared up a bit when we pulled into the garage on Friday last week saying she missed the lake. I need to plan another trip soon...thinking maybe...

In Post-Trip Reports » Cottonwood Lakes 2015
July 29, 4:40pm

Re: White Mt., CA
Looked up some photos of the area...it's amazing. Would love to check it out one day. We need to plan a backpacking trip again.

In Post-Trip Reports » White Mt., CA
July 29, 4:37pm

Cottonwood Lakes 2015
Took my daughter this past week on her first Sierra experience. We spent a couple of days on the Lake to fish, relax, and explore. We camped at above 11,000 feet...neither one of us had any ele...

In Post-Trip Reports » Cottonwood Lakes 2015
July 25, 8:42am

Re: stove
Got mine after 28 days. Best to forget it and when you do get in the mail, it's like Christmas :) Mine was shipped from Hong Kong to New Zealand then to California...gotta love gearbest.

In GEAR » BRS 3000T stove.
July 10, 10:07am

Re: Child Friendly Backpacking in Southern Cal.
All great suggestions from Jim. I've taken my 9 year-old to almost all of the listed destinations. My daughter's favorite is Little Jimmy and Glenn Camp. Henninger Flats is good but ...

In Gear Lists » Backpacking with Children - A Gear List for Two
June 15, 6:06pm

Re: 10 Million People. (Night on a Timber Mountain Spur). 5/29/15
The beauty about living in Los Angeles...ANF, Cucamonga, San B...all these ranges are, at most, an hour away from our homes. You just have to do it...get out and get some. As always Craig...you...

In Post-Trip Reports » 10 Million People. (Night on a Timber Mountain Spur). 5/29/15
June 02, 2:20pm

Re: Sold to Angus
Thanks for the smooth transaction and quick shipping! Received the kit last night and was just as described. Thanks again Stephen!

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell 1D Titanium pot - $35
May 13, 1:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Angus A.

Angus A. has posted no reviews.