Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Angus A. (mangus7175) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale http://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com
About Me Angus A. has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://theshadedtrail.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Angus A.

Showing 1 - 10 of 224 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Budget pad - Thermarest Trail Scout?
When I was in the process of lightening my gear, I purchased a Trail Scout short for $25 at a local Sports Authority. For a short pad, it weighs heavier compared to the Thermarest Prolite Short (1...

In GEAR » Budget pad - Thermarest Trail Scout?
August 14, 1:16pm

Re: The Evolution of Packweight for a Typical BPL'er ... warning, not serious at all
LOL...so accurate!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Evolution of Packweight for a Typical BPL'er ... warning, not serious at all
August 10, 12:34pm

Re: Devil's Postpile to Yosemite Valley via SHR July 24-29
What a fun route. Glad you didn't bail either...if you did, none of us can drool over the photos while we're stuck at work :)

In Post-Trip Reports » Devil's Postpile to Yosemite Valley via SHR July 24-29
August 05, 6:45pm

Re: FS: Silnylon MLD Duomid w/ Extras
Thanks Jameson for the smooth and easy transaction. Just got the Duomid and everything looks great!

In Gear Swap » FS: Silnylon MLD Duomid w/ Extras
August 03, 1:02pm

Re: Re: RE: DIY - HAMZ Starlyte Alcohol Stove
Who? Jon? Never heard of him j/k LOL!

In Make Your Own Gear » DIY - HAMZ Starlyte Alcohol Stove
August 03, 11:53am

Re: Observations of my 2YO daughter with her backpack
My daughter who is now 9 began backpacking when she was 6. Even at 6, it was difficult to find a pack that fit her. I had to customize I pack I purchased at Old Navy for $5...added a sternum stra...

In Philosophy & Technique » Observations of my 2YO daughter with her backpack
July 30, 4:36pm

Re: Cottonwood Lakes 2015
Thanks! We both had a blast for sure. She actually teared up a bit when we pulled into the garage on Friday last week saying she missed the lake. I need to plan another trip soon...thinking maybe...

In Post-Trip Reports » Cottonwood Lakes 2015
July 29, 4:40pm

Re: White Mt., CA
Looked up some photos of the area...it's amazing. Would love to check it out one day. We need to plan a backpacking trip again.

In Post-Trip Reports » White Mt., CA
July 29, 4:37pm

Cottonwood Lakes 2015
Took my daughter this past week on her first Sierra experience. We spent a couple of days on the Lake to fish, relax, and explore. We camped at above 11,000 feet...neither one of us had any ele...

In Post-Trip Reports » Cottonwood Lakes 2015
July 25, 8:42am

Re: stove
Got mine after 28 days. Best to forget it and when you do get in the mail, it's like Christmas :) Mine was shipped from Hong Kong to New Zealand then to California...gotta love gearbest.

In GEAR » BRS 3000T stove.
July 10, 10:07am

All Reader Reviews by Angus A.

Angus A. has posted no reviews.