BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 10 of 468 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...47

Forum » Thread

Type?
I'm interested. Which core is it?

In Gear Swap » Sunnto Core
March 29, 8:28pm

Re: Re: price?
Montbell is SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
March 12, 9:54am

Re: Deschutes size Gatewood Cape
I had the skyscape x but I didn't like the taper towards the head end. I have very wide shoulders so for me it started to feel constricted. I prefer the more traditional rectangle with the ex...

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
March 09, 3:44am

Re: Deschutes size Gatewood Cape
I wish they would make a lunar solo in Cuben, then I'd be in heaven

In GEAR » New SMD tarp
March 08, 11:16am

Re: repair kit
3-5' of duct tape. air mattress repair kit for whatever air mattress i'm using hotel sewing kit 1 tube of single use krazy glue

In GEAR » Your Repair Kit Contents
March 07, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: North Carolina Quilt System - Input Appreciated
I live in VA, so its very similar weather to NC. Hot and humid as hell in the summer months and shoulder seasons. That said I have two quilts 1. 40* Revelation for temps down to 30* 2. 20*...

In GEAR » North Carolina Quilt System - Input Appreciated
March 07, 1:49pm

Not showing
I'm not seeing them anywhere on your site.

In Gear Deals » Slight restock of Evernew Bladders & Mugs and Kovea Spider Stoves
March 07, 10:23am

Re: Let's be real
Ken Very nice of you to assume that because of my location I'm somehow a government elite. I actually don't work for the government but thanks for jumping to unwarranted conclusions. T...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
March 06, 6:38pm

You probably already have them in your pack
If you're looking for something to use while just lounging in camp you probably already have it in your pack. I saw this post a few months back and it made a lot of sense to me! I haven't...

In GEAR » best tiny speakers?
March 06, 8:49am

Re: Re: Obamacare
Agreed... Medicare for all would have truly been the best option. Unfortunately that was exactly what the very first version of the ACA bill included and the Republicans decried and which led to...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
March 06, 8:00am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am