BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 10 of 503 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...51

Forum » Thread

Interested
PM Sent with a question.

In Gear Swap » FS: EE Rev 0 long/x-wide
October 28, 7:57am

FS: Altra Superiors Sz. 13 - Never Worn
Catch and release from here. I bought these to give them a try given all the Altra hype but they were too small for me. They've never been worn or used and will ship in their box. $55 shippe...

In Gear Swap » FS: Altra Superiors Sz. 13 - Never Worn
October 27, 9:59am

Agreed
Most of mine are the same same as others: packaged tuna or chicken, clif bars, freeze dried eggs, mountain house-anything. Since I don't get to get out for too long at a time, I've just...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » The trail food you just can't stand.
October 24, 2:57pm

Re: WTB: Neoair XTherm Large
FOUND!!! That was quick!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Neoair XTherm Large
October 18, 6:07pm

WTB: Neoair XTherm Large
Let me know if you have one that's not getting any use.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Neoair XTherm Large
October 18, 3:43pm

Re: Walmart Net
Also found this one at Petco. I may grab one. Out West it definitely won't work for most places, but for here in the East, especially in SMNP and Shenanfoah it would work perfect for the smal...

In Fishing » Light Economical Net (under 6 oz.)
October 18, 1:34pm

Walmart Net
I recently bought this one: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cortland-Catch-and-Release-Aluminum-Trout-Net/17163627#Specifications If it isn't 6oz it's pretty darn close. I'm not home r...

In Fishing » Light Economical Net (under 6 oz.)
October 14, 3:17pm

Re: Re
Don't know if you saw this one or not. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=96058

In Gear Swap » WTB Zero degree 800+ fill down sleeping bag under 3lbs
October 14, 3:20am

Re: Re: Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
+1 this is exactly what I do. My backup is lint with 6 stormproof matches in a tiny ziploc bag. Total weight about .3oz

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Do you carry a backup fire starter? What and Why or Why Not?
October 13, 7:49am

Re: xxl
Glad it worked out for you. Another satisfied BPL customer lol.

In Gear Swap » WTB XXL Down or synthetic vest or jacket
October 11, 3:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am