Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremiah Burton (madman1892) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeremiah Burton hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeremiah Burton has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremiah Burton

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

fishing
I have a full fishing kit in an old film canister

In Multiple Use Gear » An old used film cannister
June 01, 3:03pm

HTC Touch Pro
I have the HTC Touch Pro. Its like the HTC Diamond, which was previously mentioned, except it has a physical keyboard. It does everything.

In Multiple Use Gear » Do It All Phone
June 01, 3:01pm

terra
I was not aware of the rule, sorry. I read the forum a lot, but have never posted until today.

In GEAR » Suunto Elementum Terra - New ABC watch
June 01, 2:05pm

terra
Not trying to be spam. Suunto was kind enough to give me the watch in return for posting a few reviews. I thought you guys might be interested.

June 01, 2:02pm

pictures
sorry, I'm having trouble posting. you can see pictures here: http://img33.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=terray.jpg

June 01, 1:22pm

Suunto Elementum Terra - New ABC watch
Introduction: On May 26th, 2009 Suunto released a new line of Premium, Luxury watches, the Elementum line for user review. I was lucky enough to receive the Elementum Terra, with a Positive (whit...

June 01, 1:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremiah Burton

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Homebrew Free Topos for Garmin GPS's
This website: http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/ has FREE 24K topos for almost every state. They are much better, more recent, and far more detailed than the 100k topo maps that Garmin sells. ...

In Navigation Gear & Accessories
June 01, 4:49pm

Garmin Oregon 400T
I have an Oregon 400T and LOVE it!!! Garmin keeps adding features and fixing bugs in the firmware. Just make sure you put a screen protector on it. The touch screen is a bit fragile without i...

June 01, 4:30pm

Suunto Vector
I've had a Suunto Vector since 2000. It's a good watch, and I Like the functions. however, it has not been a very sturdy watch for me. The case got filled with water once, after a short...

June 01, 4:28pm

Suunto Elementum Terra
Introduction: On May 26th, 2009 Suunto released a new line of Premium, Luxury watches, the Elementum line for user review. I was lucky enough to receive the Elementum Terra, with a Positive (white b...

June 01, 4:06pm