BPL Community Profile

L H (lrh442) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale L H hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me L H has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by L H

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

X-Therm
For colder temps, NeoAir X-Therm Long: 20 ounces, 5.7 R-value, 25: iwde x 77" long. I don't own one, but I expect to remedy that shortly.

In GEAR » Options for 25" Wide Sleeping Pads
August 01, 1:27pm

Re: re: pad first
Good insights on the sleeping pad. The BA IAC has an R value of 4.1, and the Q-Core 4.5. I wouldn't think that there would be much difference in warmth with that little difference in R-valu...

In GEAR » Critique my sleeping bag choices
August 01, 12:12pm

Critique my sleeping bag choices
I currently have a Marmot Sawtooth 15 degree bag that I pair with a BA Insulated Air Core. Both have served me well enough, but I'm looking to go a little warmer, and hopefully a little lighte...

In GEAR » Critique my sleeping bag choices
July 31, 12:04pm

Autumn Adventure weather
I'm headed to PHAB in mid-September for the Autumn Adventure program and am wondering what kinds of temps to expect. I've been twice in July, but would like to know how much cooler it will...

In Philmont » Autumn Adventure weather
June 05, 1:12pm

Re: Re: What is Capilene?
I think that Patagonia is a good company and I applaud their monetary contributions to the environment and related causes. However, that philanthropy is NOT the reason for their premium price poin...

In GEAR » What is Capilene?
January 10, 11:41am

Max & his Brave New World
> The point, he said, was to let go of the extremes of emotion. Live on neither end of the spectrum. Be content, and quietly neutral, and observe everything that happens to you with thoughtfuln...

In GEAR » NPR Reports: REI vs L.L. Bean Return Policy
September 27, 12:44pm

trail v. heavy boots
Most trails at PHAB are relatively smooth. However, some sections can be quite rugged. For example, the back side of Baldy is one giant scree field, and one of our crew members destroyed both his ...

In GEAR » Philmont suitable boots
January 09, 2:58pm

All Reader Reviews by L H

L H has posted no reviews.