Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Hunter (lime950) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David Hunter hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David Hunter has not added a biography yet.
CityMorgan Hill
StateCA
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Hunter

Showing 1 - 10 of 24 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Marmot Plasma
Guess all the EN testing for other bags is inaccurate too, right? Or just for Marmot? ;)

In GEAR » Marmot Plasma
September 14, 8:35pm

More Plasma chat...
I agree with Stephan above. Sleeping bags and warmth are really personal, not unlike a pair of shoes. Sure, you can find your basic size, but that does not mean that all shoes in that size fit and/...

In GEAR » Marmot Plasma
September 14, 1:22pm

More Plasma blubbering... LOL
Hi. The shape of the Plasma is less restricting overall to this user compared to the WM UL. It is a more refined shaped and it fits me wonderfully. As far as the stuff sack goes, it might be a bit ...

In GEAR » Marmot Plasma
September 14, 8:36am

Plasma 15 answers...
@Alina... Hi. The Plasma stuff sack is not too small for the bag. If fits fine. You just have to stuff away. As far as stuff sack size and shoulder girth, I'm pretty sure that info can be fo...

In GEAR » Marmot Plasma
September 12, 10:33pm

Obi 1P...
I own the Obi 1P. It has proven for me to be a near-perfect 1P, double-wall shelter. Pluses include a smartly designed and spacious interior for a 1P (39" wide at the head, 29" wide at th...

In GEAR » Considering a BA Copper Spur UL1
September 04, 4:11pm

POC Peak Elite AC pad...
My POC Peak Elite AC pad (2.5 x 72) has replaced my NeoAir Regular pad. I have found it more comfortable and warmer, it does not lose air in the middle of the night, makes no noise when you move ab...

In GEAR » Thermarest Neo, but is it "The One"?
August 04, 12:24pm

Plasma 15 user...
IMO... The bag in the pic above looks like it was just pulled from its storage bag or possibly a stuff sack. I have a Plasma 15, and trust me... it puffs up! Way up!! I have owned WM bags for over ...

In GEAR » Marmot Plasma
June 17, 1:24am

Plasma 15 user...
Hi. I think the over-stuffed draft collar and hood on the Plasma, the foot box and the Pertex shell might make up the difference. Also the over-all width in the shoulder/chest area allows for more ...

In GEAR » Anyone have a Marmot Plasma 30
June 16, 12:18pm

Finally....
Oh... The NeoAir All-Season also includes a pump sack and repair kit. Looks like Exped has put the fear into Thermarest? Competition is always good for the consumer! :)

In GEAR » 25" wide Neoair
June 04, 10:41am

NeoAir All-Season...
Other than weight, another difference between the new Trekker and the NeoAir is "R" value, with the nod going to the Neo with a higher rating. I believe that Thermarest has an even newer ...

In GEAR » 25" wide Neoair
June 04, 10:36am

All Reader Reviews by David Hunter

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Thermarest Neo-Air
I originally had a NeoAir size medium pad, and while I was amazed at the weight to comfort ratio (12.6 oz on my digital scale) over my Thermarest Prolite pad, the extra height caused me great pain wit...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
September 02, 1:48pm