Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

NW Hiker (king2005ify) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Hiker hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me NW Hiker has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by NW Hiker

Showing 1 - 10 of 225 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

BP LIGHT
Just wondering what a 10 lb monstrosity like this doing in BPL?? Not very light! : )

In Gear Swap » Worlds warmest, most versatile sleeping bag. -45F +70F. Cocoon 4 Extreme. Inflatable
April 18, 6:08pm

lighter, no longer 70d
Used to be 70D bottom, not anymore http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/mattresses/fast-and-light/neoair-xtherm-and-xtherm-max/product

In GEAR » supplement xtherm
April 01, 9:09am

4 Season
Both tents mentioned (BD and MH) are true summit/mountaineering tents, and pretty much suck for everything else...they are not even waterproof (made for snow, not rain at all). Warmlite and Big ...

In GEAR » Single wall 4 season shelter
February 17, 8:51am

Hilleberg as single wall tent and stove system
One of my favorite set-ups...I have a bunch of Hilleberg's, love to use them all seasons but this set-up is becoming my favorite Winter set-up. Took a Altai UL, had Rainy Pass install a stove-p...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
January 23, 10:27am

SOLD ************ MLD Cuben Duomid and Cuben Duo Innernet combo
SOLD********************SOLD********************SOLD************************ Both in excellent shape, Green Cuben, bundle comes with original unused storage sacks and 6" pole extender. ...

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Cuben Duomid and Cuben Duo Innernet combo
January 05, 4:11pm

Zpacks all the way
I've had several of the WM bags over the years, including the Versalite. I don't think they even compare to the warmth of my long/wide 10 degree Zpacks bag. The 10 degrees is VERY conser...

In GEAR » Zpacks 10 deg. To Replace WM Ultralite and Versalite?
October 03, 11:43am

bump
Thanks for the chuckle!

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 26, 1:18pm

SOLD ** FS - BPL Tenkara Hane Rod / Line/ Tools / Dozen Flies $150 Shipped
Kit is SOLD thank you

In Gear Swap » FS - BPL Tenkara Hane Rod / Line/ Tools / Dozen Flies $150 Shipped
August 09, 1:41pm

No PM
Like to get this, please set up your PM response...thanks

In Gear Swap » FS - Tarptent Moment - 2011 Model - Great Condition - Includes All Goodies
July 14, 4:55pm

probably won't work
Thanks Jim, but I think that is too much of a "Pentagon" shape to fit the Duomid. Anyone else have one they want to move?? Thank you!

In Gear Swap » WTB - MLD Duomid Duo Innernet with Cuben floor
July 11, 12:11am

All Reader Reviews by NW Hiker

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Daybreak Hooded
Just picked up this jacket, and wow am I impressed so far! -900 fill down (some are 850, have to look around) -Oozes handmade quality, from stiching, to down loft, and nice touches like a logo stu...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
November 08, 12:49pm

Western Mountaineering Versalite Super
I have used this bag on a number of trips, and have found the following: Positives - Looks nice, compresses nicely, zippers slide excellent Negatives - Pertex fabric is cold/clammy when chilly. Pert...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
May 18, 2:51pm