BPL Community Profile

kevin winn (kevin314@gmail.com) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale kevin winn hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Engineer who like to backpack, favorite place is the Sierra
CityLa
StateCa
My Website URLhttp://kevin314.smugmug.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin winn

Showing 1 - 10 of 28 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Suggestions
Thanks for the input guys, Im really excited about the trip! Ill check out South America lake, thanks for the suggestion Aaron. The trail along the Kern river looks pretty cool, I can follow that t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » King canyon august
July 19, 12:29am

King canyon august
Hi, I'm planning on doing the the circle of solitude( Kings Canyon) in the beganing of August . I would start at road end climb avalanche pass , go over Colby pass, spend a day exploring kaw...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » King canyon august
July 18, 4:49pm

Thanks
Thanks Gordon! The Sierra always makes for great photos

In Post-Trip Reports » Two nights in Kings Canyon-Lake Reflection
May 26, 10:23pm

Two nights in Kings Canyon-Lake Reflection
I did a short two night trip to Kings Canyon. Route I started at roads end and made my way up to Lake Reflection. Conditions The weather was perfect! The mosquitos where very light, almost ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Two nights in Kings Canyon-Lake Reflection
May 26, 4:58pm

Interested
Hey Dave, I would be interest in snowshoeing this weekend in Big Pine. I live in LA, I really like the Eastern Sierra. Let me know what your plans are. I have to work friday but free this weekend.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SIERRA SNOW THIS WEEK.APRIL4-7. SNOWSHOEING-.ANYBODY INTERESTED?
April 02, 9:56pm

Hiking Partner for Sierras 2014 and day hike training partner
Hey BPL, I’m looking for someone to backpack with in the Sierra, I go to Sierra 2 or 3 time a summer season. I am planning on at least two trips this year. I would like to do some off trail b...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking Partner for Sierras 2014 and day hike training partner
January 10, 11:20pm

South Fork To Garfield grove and beyond
I was interested in checking out Garfield Grove in Sequoia, and maybe South fork and Homers Nose depending of conditions. Possible stay at Hockett Lakes for the night. I would like to doing it as a...

In Pre-Trip Planning » South Fork To Garfield grove and beyond
April 06, 9:58pm

Re: Suggestion anza borrego
Hey Ken, Ill check the Willows area. I have 4 wheel drive, thanks for the suggestion. Kevin

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestion anza borrego
January 02, 7:27pm

Suggestion anza borrego
I was thinking of doing a overnight backpacking trip in anza borrego this weekend. Any suggestion on what trails? Or additional info? What I am looking for is less than 15 miles round trip, wat...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestion anza borrego
January 02, 5:26pm

Tripod
Bob is correct, I used tripod. It is very helpful.

In Post-Trip Reports » Day hike in sequoia national park
December 28, 5:19pm

All Reader Reviews by kevin winn

kevin winn has posted no reviews.