BPL Community Profile

Johnny Duke (jd1987) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Johnny Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Johnny Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityOxford
StateMississippi
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Johnny Duke

Showing 1 - 10 of 110 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

My pleasure - Thank you for watching. I appreciate the words.

In Post-Trip Reports » All over the place
December 14, 12:19pm

All over the place
Here's what basically boils down to a 3 minute highlight reel of trips that I have been on over the past 6 months. I watched a video the other day with the same Alan Watts narration on it and w...

In Post-Trip Reports » All over the place
December 03, 2:04pm

re
Oh yeah - he comes with me anytime I can bring him. Thanks for watching!

In Post-Trip Reports » Sand Rock Alabama [video]
November 14, 1:18pm

Sand Rock Alabama [video]
A group of us went to Sand Rock Alabama over the past weekend to do some camping and climbing. We had heard that if you could get over the graffiti, broken beer bottles and trash then it was actual...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sand Rock Alabama [video]
November 14, 8:57am

Re: Re: Obed
I'm not sure - I know there's some good stuff in the Smokies all around that area, but I don't have any specifics. My brother might. He lives in Knoxville. Jake - sooo much sandstone...

In Post-Trip Reports » The Obed in East Tennessee - Climbing/Camping trip - Video
September 07, 2:55pm

The Obed in East Tennessee - Climbing/Camping trip - Video
Here's a video I put together of a trip I had over labor day weekend. Took about 10 people out to the Obed in east Tennessee (about an hour west of Knoxville if you know the area)for a climbing...

In Post-Trip Reports » The Obed in East Tennessee - Climbing/Camping trip - Video
September 07, 8:21am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Washington State - 2012
Haha good. I ran across that scene while editing and thought it might be a good touch.

In Post-Trip Reports » Washington State - 2012
August 07, 11:52am

re
Yes. The car was uninsured. And we were getting swallowed where the branches were making that terrible "you're losing your paint" noise. Anyways I turned the camera around to face the...

August 07, 10:44am

Washington State - 2012
My brother, a couple friends, and I went to Washington State in July to do our annual backpacking trip this year. We flew into Seattle and rented a car and spent nine days driving to different plac...

August 06, 10:58am

Re: How many days do you have?
Elizabeth - we will be out there for at least a week. My dad will be coming out with us so I'm not sure yet exactly what we will be doing, but probably be doing a little skipping around I would...

In Pre-Trip Planning » PCT Recommendations
February 26, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Johnny Duke

Johnny Duke has posted no reviews.