Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Herman E (hre814) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Alaska
About Me Herman E has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Herman E

Showing 1 - 10 of 57 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Thanks
I really appreciate all the info. We do all our backpacking in Alaska so rain, wind, and the weather turning is always a possibility. They have down bags and I'd rather have them in a tent for ...

In GEAR » 2 person lightweight tent
November 22, 8:37pm

Fly Creek UL2
Thanks for the recommendations, they look promising. How about the BA Fly Creek UL2? Thanks!

November 22, 4:55am

2 person lightweight tent
Looking for suggestions for a lightweight 2 person tent for my two girls 11 and 9. They have backpacking experience. Looking for something they will carry on their own and easy to set up and take d...

November 20, 9:31pm

Thank at
Thanks for all the info! Any other mods folks have had Chris make to ULA packs? Thanks!

In GEAR » ULA Circuit roll top vs drawstring
November 19, 4:49pm

ULA Circuit roll top vs drawstring
I was looking at getting a ULA Circuit custom with drawstring (keeping the over the top buckle). As well as a stretch large pocket vs the mesh one. Any pros / cons to either way? I appreciate any ...

In GEAR » ULA Circuit roll top vs drawstring
November 14, 4:58pm

FS: Black Diamond Hybrid Access Hoody, men's large
Last years model. Worn twice last winter. Men's Large Color: Grey with blue trim In like-new condition Synthetic fill with side ventilating stretch panels http://blackdiamondequipment...

In Gear Swap » FS: Black Diamond Hybrid Access Hoody, men's large
November 01, 8:54am

For Sale: various tops, jackets, packs
Various pieces for sale. Please PM or email at alaskaoutdoors(at)runbox.com. Email is best No set price listed. Contact me if interested and we can likely come up with a reasonable price. I do...

In Gear Swap » For Sale: various tops, jackets, packs
October 24, 7:41pm

Two packs
I have an Alpine Lowe Yocton 35 and a Granite Gear Vapor Day. PM me if interested

In Gear Swap » Wtb: 30-40L daypack/climbing pack
August 02, 8:16pm

Back to the point of this thread...
Justin, How old is your kid? I've been through a 10,8,5,3 year old camping and backpacking. Keep them well fed and most importantly hydrated, makes a huge difference. A little dehydr...

In GEAR » Camping with Toddlers
July 31, 1:47am

Pyramid shelter
I have a 10,8,5,3 year old and wife. We've used a go lite shangrila 5. I also have an MLD pyramid shelter that I had bear paw designs sew in a bathtub floor and perimeter netting. An inner net ...

In GEAR » Okay, so here is the new scenario.....(family and solo backpacking)..what's the perfect set-up?
July 30, 1:03am

All Reader Reviews by Herman E

Herman E has posted no reviews.