Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gary Pikovsky (gosha007) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Hampshire White Mountains
About Me Windsurfer, mountaineer, hiker, nectarine addict.

Principal and Creative Director at Piko Design. We are a branding and user experience design studio.

www.pikovsky.org
www.twitter.com/designtimes
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.pikovsky.org
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gary Pikovsky

Showing 1 - 10 of 231 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...24

Forum » Thread

The 70s
I actually love the front entry because it totally reminds me of my parents 70s tents.

In GEAR » The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
May 29, 9:45pm

The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
For the past two years I've been searching for the lightest, most spacious 2 man tent. After many reads and even more tries I found THE tent – Zpacks Duplex. And then – I found something...

In GEAR » The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
May 29, 9:02pm

Your Zpacks Duplex pics
All - please post some of your favorite day AND night pictures of the Zpacks Duplex. I'm a photographer and deciding on a tent that does the job and also looks great in photos. :)

In GEAR » Your Zpacks Duplex pics
May 28, 1:43am

First impressions
Got the light in the mail today. First impressions: This thing can light up a basketball court! I feel like I finally found the right LED to work as an ultralight camp lantern. I modified t...

In GEAR » Rpal - fantastic and tiny 300lum LED
May 25, 11:42pm

Nice!
Jen - glad to see it worked for you. I had a feeling positive comments will start coming in once people actually start using the windshirt. I have used it some more since and also really impressed ...

In GEAR » The new king of windshirts (by an unlikely candidate)
May 24, 2:30pm

Essence
@Serge - can you add some comments on the Essence and how you like it in terms of fit, downpours, pack size, claminess... Is yours the new one with stretch? Any pics?

In GEAR » Rab Flashpoint: 6oz 3-layer rain jacket
May 21, 10:34pm

Essence vs. Flashpoint?
Has anyone compared this jacket with the 2015 Marmot Essence? Very similar specs on all fronts, Marmot also has 4way stretch.

May 21, 3:29pm

Just tried it
Just tried a medium and a large on here in Boston. This thing is thinner than most windshirts! Fully featured indeed - full helmet adjustable hood, great zipper, massive pocket and a even a huge be...

May 21, 3:02pm

Thanks
Thanks. Are leading competitors eVent or Gtx?

In GEAR » Neoshell MVTR, anyone?
May 21, 2:16pm

Neoshell MVTR, anyone?
Been trying to find breathability ratings for Neoshell and besides "it's amazing" don't see any numbers. Anyone?

In GEAR » Neoshell MVTR, anyone?
May 21, 1:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Gary Pikovsky

Gary Pikovsky has posted no reviews.