Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gary Pikovsky (gosha007) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Hampshire White Mountains
About Me Windsurfer, mountaineer, hiker, nectarine addict.

Principal and Creative Director at Piko Design. We are a branding and user experience design studio.

www.pikovsky.org
www.twitter.com/designtimes
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.pikovsky.org
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gary Pikovsky

Showing 1 - 10 of 243 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...25

Forum » Thread

Pillow testing
Any other pillow testers out there?

In GEAR » New pillows on the market, comfort, weight, soft? Marmot
June 22, 7:53pm

links
Thanks Russell - how does it taste after all that oil and P&J? David - the link doesn't seem to work... Very curious. Update: David - thank you so much! Incredible amount of info in t...

In GEAR » Lightest, delicious and most caloric meals per ounce?
June 22, 3:45pm

Tabouli
Thanks David - do you make it yourself or buy it? Do you have a recipe?

June 22, 11:05am

Lightest, delicious and most caloric meals per ounce?
Anyone got any ideas for good-tasting, easy-prep and very caloric food for trips? So far I've tried: – Cesar's pad thai (120cal per 1oz) – Instant mashed potatoes with olive oil ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Lightest, delicious and most caloric meals per ounce?
June 22, 11:00am

Sorry
Thanks, just saw it.

June 22, 10:59am

Lightest, delicious and most caloric meals per ounce?
Anyone got any ideas for good-tasting, easy-prep and very caloric food for trips? So far I've tried: – Cesar's pad thai (120cal per 1oz) – Instant mashed potatoes with olive oil ...

June 22, 10:46am

Marmot Strato and others
New Marmot Strato sucks. I have it and will be returning it asap. Really pushed on the neck. Don't waste your money. Lightest and by far the most comfortable pillow concoction I like so far ...

In GEAR » New pillows on the market, comfort, weight, soft? Marmot
June 22, 10:25am

Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
Just got back from a trip using the Exped UL 7 mat. Loved the rectangular shape and plush feel, but had a cold tush and back on multiple nights in mid 30s. That's with a 30F Enigma quilt, while...

In GEAR » Warmth - UL 7 vs Hyperlite
June 11, 11:37pm

New mid on the horizon - z-Shelter
Anyone heard of this one from SnowPeak? Looks pretty great. Can't quite figure out the measurements - seems like 77" x 77". Too small? http://snowpeak.com/products/stp-180?variant...

In GEAR » New mid on the horizon - z-Shelter
June 03, 1:47pm

Super duper cuben
Agreed on cuben standing for something new and thus, the appreciation. Nice example on supercars. The "super" qualities of cuben are exposed with its look. Personally, I don't like t...

In GEAR » The curious case of Scout vs. Duplex
May 30, 10:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Gary Pikovsky

Gary Pikovsky has posted no reviews.