BPL Community Profile

Glenn Douglas (glenn1025) - BPL Guest

My Locale Glenn Douglas hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Glenn Douglas has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Glenn Douglas

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Primaloft Eco
That would explain it. The Eco part. It says on their website When you need a lot of warmth but not a lot of weight, this jacket features Marmot’s highly effective and durable Primaloft® ins...

In GEAR » Fill Weight Marmot Baffin Jacket
May 25, 2:28pm

Fill Weight Marmot Baffin Jacket
Does anyone know the fill weight of a Marmot Baffin Jacket. I have checked their website and drawn a blank. I currently am using a Patagonia Nanopuff pullover with 60g/m2 and want something a bi...

In GEAR » Fill Weight Marmot Baffin Jacket
May 25, 12:53pm

Down Jackets
There are no down jackets mentioned in the gear list. Did you really go without down jackets. It looks like the person on the right of the summit photo has a down jacket. I climbed it last March...

In Editor's Roundtable » Aconcagua Photo Essay and Gear List
August 18, 10:20am

POE Uber Lite Mat
I have bought a POE Uber lite mat. This mat does not "self inflate" much if at all and I need to blow it up. Anyone out there own this model? Is this the norm or a defective model?

In GEAR » POE Uber Lite Mat
August 06, 10:19am

ex lite
I never considered layering the ex lite over. I can think of one problem in that normally i only use the "heavy" down jacket around camp and the ex lite layered over has no pockets.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 2
June 23, 4:44pm

Montbell Alpine Light Parka
I own the MB Alpine Light Parka. Similar to the MB Alpine Light Jacket but with a hood. I do as much mountaineering as backpacking and choose the MB Parka for its hood and two internal drop pockets...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 2
June 23, 2:04pm

My experience in South America.
I have been hiking in South America for about the last year and a half. I have drank all water untreated from Santiago south to Ushuaia and never had any problems on either side of the Andes. Ho...

In Editor's Roundtable » Sipping the Waters: Techniques for Selecting Untreated Backcountry Water for Drinking
April 16, 8:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Glenn Douglas

Glenn Douglas has posted no reviews.