Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Timothy Foutz (glad777) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Virginia
About Me Timothy Foutz has not added a biography yet.
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Timothy Foutz

Showing 1 - 10 of 59 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum » Thread

Mount Rodgers Outfitters
I was in the store in Thursday of last week and they have the ULA packs in stock. It is more like three hours from Lexington I think. I can make it in 2.5 from Troutville/Daleville. They have some ...

In GEAR » ULA Packs
March 21, 10:05am

WM Alder should work for you
http://www.westernmountaineering.com/index.cfm?section=Products&page=Sleeping%20Bags&cat=Microfiber%20Series&viewpost=2&ContentId=22 This is a link to the WM Alder MF. It has what ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: WM or Marmot Bag
August 03, 6:29am

Re: Re: Arnold Wants To Terminate 220 State Parks
Good. I don't live Cali and have only been there a few times. But you people have serious problems that you need too fix on your own. You need to outlaw public employee Unions first. That is wh...

In On the Web » "Arnold Wants To Terminate 220 State Parks"
May 29, 11:46am

Please move this to chaff
Please move this to Chaff. I am sick of this topic. Once and for all can we all just agree to disagree. Brian, Nathan and Ami The US Constitution and Bill of Rights do not GRANT rights. They ...

In Chaff » do you take protection on hikes?
March 18, 8:31pm

China not a workers paradise?
Nathan and Craig.....You two have to stop attacking China and youth labor. What are you thinking? China like Cuba is your all of dreams come true!!!! A true workers paradise on Earth!!!! You must n...

In Chaff » AIG!!!
March 17, 6:42am

AIG etc....
This madness must stop AIG should have been allowed to die as should Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. The only person who had a clue in the last Pres. race was Ron Paul he told everyone this was coming....

In Chaff » AIG!!!
March 16, 9:19pm

Montbell Bivy
I have one of these and it is nice and light but there are a few things I don't like about it. 1. No zipper makes it too hard to get into and out of. 2. Really only usable on a ground cloth ...

In GEAR » UL Bivi
March 15, 8:16am

CF Poles from Sam's Club
The grips are very nice and the poles are solid. I will more than likley give this set away because I have a set of Lekis and a set of Komperdels. I really got these to give to my brother. I may ju...

In GEAR » Swiss Gear CF Treking Poles
March 12, 2:54pm

Weight of CF poles
They weigh 243 grams or just a bit over 8 ounces each with tip guards removed. That is about a pound for the pair. They are anti-shock and twist lock. Max usable length is 52 inches. They really s...

March 12, 2:07pm

They are CF
They are CF not CF wrapped. I will weigh them when I get a chance. They are about he same weight as my Komperdels infact I suspect do to the way the strap is attached that they maybe made at the sa...

March 12, 10:22am

All Reader Reviews by Timothy Foutz

Timothy Foutz has posted no reviews.