Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gavin Dinnel (gavin37396) - BPL Guest

My Locale Washington State
About Me Been camping and hiking since I was in high school. Finally decided to make some changes to the weight I was carrying. Seemed like we brought everything. Not trying to go UL (yet) but still should end up less then half of what I used to carry.
CityOlympia
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gavin Dinnel

Showing 1 - 10 of 43 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

PM sent on Camera
Sent PM Gavin

In Gear Swap » FS: Cannon PowerShot SX120 IS, TNF Zephyrus, TNF Kishtwar
May 31, 6:51pm

Second on Stakes
If for some reason the angels are shining upon me and Kat backs out on the stakes, I would like them. :-) Thanks Gavin

In Gear Swap » Lots of gear for sale...
May 29, 1:43pm

Would if I could
If I had the funds to buy this I would, and I don't even have kids. I'd drag a nephew along or something, or save it for the future child. Good luck, someone is going to get an amazing ...

In Gear Swap » $190 (shipped) Kids Homemade 25* Sleeping bag with full zip 20 ounces and 5"+ loft
May 20, 11:02pm

Ursack Minor
Email sent Gavin

In Gear Swap » FS: Misc Shelters/Ursack
May 19, 6:28pm

WTB: Rainshadow 2
I know, I know. It's probably a long shot, but I recently got married, and the car camping tent went belly up, and I convinced her that we should get a spacious, but light backpacking tent so s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Rainshadow 2
May 15, 11:55pm

Sold pending payment
This is sold pending payment. Gavin

In Gear Swap » FS: Gerry Down Bag
May 13, 9:14pm

Still available
This is still available and I'm sure will be an awesome piece for someone to use for whatever reason. I'm also open to trades. Thanks Gavin

May 13, 6:08pm

Pm Replied
Pm replied to Jack

May 11, 6:30pm

Lafuma
What size is the lafuma bag?

In Gear Swap » Closet cleaning
May 11, 4:06pm

Price Reduced to $50 Shipped
Edited OP to reflect price drop. Certainly someone could use the down for some MYOG projects? Before going out of business Gerry was a premier outfitter for outdoor activities. Gavin

May 10, 10:28am

All Reader Reviews by Gavin Dinnel

Gavin Dinnel has posted no reviews.