Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Andrew Richard (fairweather8588) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Desert
About Me www.etherealgear.com
CityScottsdale
StateAZ
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andrew Richard

Showing 1 - 10 of 206 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

sold
Bag was sold

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite Long LZ
January 22, 8:59pm

price drop
price dropped again

January 01, 2:51am

bump
bump

December 21, 9:04pm

update
150 shipped

December 07, 11:43pm

Left Zip
I've got a left zip highlite in the Gear Swap forum

In Gear Deals » WM Highlite $175 @ Summit Hut
December 06, 11:44am

FS: WM Highlite Long LZ :::SOLD:::
Selling a size long left zip Highlite. Keep my gear in great shape always, stored unstuffed under my bed. $150 + shipping Paypal por favor

December 06, 11:30am

coupon
Scored some clothes, nice

In Gear Deals » 50% OFF @ BACKCOUNTRYOUTLET.COM
July 25, 11:08am

Tarps
Whoops, looks like we had a little mix up here on this thread (I've been out since monday) However I'm pretty sure that this thread has covered all of the necessary bases and there arn&#...

In Gear Swap » one more gray SOLO TARP
July 19, 11:36pm

Firelite
Firelite is gone

In Gear Swap » FS: Kitchen Stuff
July 11, 8:40pm

CDT in October
I've been to the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness for a backpack before, that was a beautiful area that won't disappoint

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Montana CDT in October
July 09, 9:12am

All Reader Reviews by Andrew Richard

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 | Page: 1 2

Review

Category

Western Mountaineering The Company
Enough Said.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 9:00pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
This was my upgrade from my first tent that I used (Kelty Zen) and I must say it was a great switch. I've used it a few times solo which makes it seem just enormous, and even when shared with my g...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
March 22, 1:39am

REI Traverse Anti-Shock
Not a bad price for a decently made trekking pole, however I'm just not a fan of any Anti-shock trekking poles that I've tried. The foam grip feels great in my hands and the strap is very comf...

In Trekking Poles
March 22, 1:31am

Gossamer Gear Fire-fly
This stove was beautifully made, but unfortunately I believe they are no longer being made. Good boil times and it all packs down to easily fit inside my SUL 500 pot. The pot stand may be a little hea...

In Stoves - Alcohol
March 22, 1:23am

GoLite Ether Wind Shirt (Wisp HP)
I've had my older model (short zip) for almost two years now, and it had seen a lot of use, not only in the backcountry but in the city as well. It fits well and the material feels good against t...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
March 22, 1:17am

Western Mountaineering Highlite
As with all other Western Mountaineering bags, this bag is a work of art. Only 1 lb and good down to 35*, this is an ultralighter's dream. The goose down has an incredible amount of loft, the mate...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
March 11, 11:14pm

Therm-A-Rest Ridgerest
One of the workhorses of backpacking since it was released, this sleeping pad combines lost cost, durability, and relative comfort like the ridgerest. I'm not scared to strap it on the outside of ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
March 11, 1:30pm

Probar Energy Bar
Pro Bar has managed to combine good taste, high calories, and a very filling energy bar all into one which makes this a great snack to throw in my backpack for all of my hikes. Little on the pricey si...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
March 11, 1:25pm

Powerbar Energy Gel Caffinated Gels
The difference that can be made with these are easily noticed, and the flavors are not all that bad, although trying to have one when it's been in the hot AZ sun all afternoon isn't a very ple...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
March 11, 1:23pm

Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Glove / Liners
These have been my gloves of choice for awhile, they never really see much use though because my travels in Arizona don't call for the use of gloves much. Got them at a good price at REI, and comb...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
March 11, 1:19pm