Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Johnson (etex9799) - BPL Guest

My Locale Jason Johnson hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jason Johnson has not added a biography yet.
CityGilmer
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Johnson

Showing 1 - 10 of 50 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

What is this?
Not sure where to put this...photography forum isn't very busy.... I took this in the Ark Ozarks on New Years Day. Ive never seen the entrances like this cleaned out so good...its almost like ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is this?
January 28, 12:29pm

Gloves
So..its misting all day and 34 degrees.. I have on my marmot precip pants and jacket..what do I wear on my hands. Thought about latex gloves...but haven't been out in the rain to try them.

In GEAR » Gloves
November 26, 8:46pm

Facemask
"Ski masks work OK until you walk into a bank lobby. " LOL Im a hick from Etex..I thought a balaclava was just for neck...thanks!!

In GEAR » Facemask...15 yard penalty!
November 18, 2:13pm

Facemask...15 yard penalty!
Can someone give me some options on a warm facemask/beanie (not even sure what to call them) that will cover everything but my eyes for cold weather sleeping.

In GEAR » Facemask...15 yard penalty!
November 18, 2:02pm

Buying a silnylon tarp today........
any recommendations on one over the other..such as better stitching on tie outs..more tie outs for same price on another..better quality silnylon.....etc. Going with 8x 10.

In GEAR » Buying a Tarp today........
October 30, 10:12am

BIVY
side zip it is then.

In GEAR » Bivy:Side or Chest zip?
October 22, 3:24pm

Bivy:Side or Chest zip?
Ive got my credit card in front of my keyboard..looking at a borah bivy. not sure what the advantage(s) are to chest or side zip bivy, if any. Can someone, tell me a convenience Im probably not th...

In GEAR » Bivy:Side or Chest zip?
October 22, 2:43pm

Best kind of alcohol stove to sometimes actually cook with
I usually just boil water, but my kid is wanting to go with me more and more so would like to be able to cook a pan of some beans and rice or something that's not in a bag. What would be the b...

In GEAR » Best kind of alcohol stove to sometimes actually cook with
October 15, 11:39am

+1 to everyone in this forum
I just started backpacking a year ago, I have learned more from this site than any kind of research on the net. I have asked some real newb questions and have never been talked down to or made to ...

In GEAR » +1 to everyone in this forum
October 11, 7:37am

Thanks
for the hoody tip fellas. Was bout to pull the trigger on a top for her and will def good one with a hood. Love the experienced advice on BPL.

In GEAR » Sleeping clothes
October 09, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Jason Johnson

Jason Johnson has posted no reviews.