BPL Community Profile

Scott Truong (elf773) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Vancouver, BC
About Me Scott Truong has not added a biography yet.
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Truong

Showing 1 - 10 of 420 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...42

Forum » Thread

RE: Fishing with a stick
Just my opinion, but I'd get a proper pole and reel for targeted fish (for mountains ultralight), just makes it that much more enjoyable. Not sure how the fish behave where you plan to fish...

In Fishing » Fishing with a stick
June 29, 11:43am

GR 20 -- Any reports yet this season
I did the GR20 a couple of years ago, and in early September. I didn't read through all the posts in the thread, but I most definitely recommend doing it South to North. I was going to do i...

In Pre-Trip Planning » GR 20 -- Any reports yet this season?
June 29, 11:24am

RE: Broken Kindle blues - Looking for a case
I've broken 3 of them.. one operator error, the others I really didn't know how it happened. Screen didn't crack per se, but the graphics took on a cracked-screen quality. The lady ...

In GEAR » Broken Kindle blues - Looking for a case
May 31, 2:37am

Re: The Coastal Trail in Winter, Lake Superior Provincial Park
As usual, awesome pictures and trip report Ike. Has me thinking maybe going back to Manitoba this weekend might not be so bad.

In Post-Trip Reports » The Coastal Trail in Winter, Lake Superior Provincial Park
February 06, 4:16pm

RE: MEC T2 hoodie Group Buy
Dude, if what you're trying to do doesn't pan out, let me know or buy it and get it sent to the store in Vancouver (if it's free shipping) and I'll USPS or whatever is cheapest to y...

In Gear Deals » MEC T2 hoodie Group Buy?
January 31, 5:59am

RE: Alaska, Yellowstone, and awesome group trips for 2013! Let's plan now
If you guys don't mind me tagging along, I'd be super stoked about anything in Montana or Wyoming, an extra huge bonus if it involves fishing. As long as know a month in advance, I can ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Alaska, Yellowstone, and awesome group trips for 2013! Let's plan now!
January 04, 6:50pm

RE: Pants for TDP
Yeah, sorry for being so long winded.. hike in your convertibles, they'll be perfect. Think Seattle in late June.

In GEAR » Pants for TDP
December 20, 9:54am

RE: Pants for TDP
I was there late January few years back and was really fortunate with the weather, did bring rain pants but only used them once, so didn't absolutely need them. I'd bring them, you never kn...

In GEAR » Pants for TDP
December 20, 8:52am

RE: New to fishing: how to gut a fish.
A swiss army classic is likely all you'll need (the scissors are key). It'd be nice to have a set of pliers, I got a multitool for $5 at Cabelas that had both scissors and pliers but it was...

In Fishing » New to fishing, need help!
September 20, 3:33pm

St. Croix Triumph
Did you buy the St. Croix? You like? I have a $10 Cabela's telescopic, but it's med-light, I'd like an ultralight rod..mulling over price and convenience factor.

In Fishing » Three piece 5' spinning rod?
September 06, 3:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Scott Truong

Scott Truong has posted no reviews.