Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brendan Mulholland (dools009) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me bikepacking/touring through western norway for the next few months then down toward the Alps to ride through the fall - going to be good!
CityBirch Bay
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Mulholland

Showing 1 - 10 of 233 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...24

Forum » Thread

New Balance Fugu $90
Patagonia Dragonfly is SOLD Montbell Thermawrap SOLD PENDING FUNDS New Balance Fugu REDUCED to $90 Shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu, Montbell Thermawrap Hooded Jacket, Patagonia Houdini/Dragonfly Hooded Windbreaker
September 28, 10:43am

FS: New Balance Fugu, Montbell Thermawrap Hooded Jacket, Patagonia Houdini/Dragonfly Hooded Windbreaker
Couple items for sale - all prices include shipping CONUS. Priority given to order of PM received. Payment via paypal gift (or you can cover the fees if you prefer) - all items will be shipped ei...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu, Montbell Thermawrap Hooded Jacket, Patagonia Houdini/Dragonfly Hooded Windbreaker
September 27, 3:50pm

Patagonia Houdini (good older fabric) on ebay - Men's XL Blue
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PATAGONIA-Mens-XL-Ultralight-Hooded-Nylon-Jacket-Full-Zip-Blue-Packable/201082611930?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.RVI%26ao%3D1%26as...

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Houdini (good older fabric) on ebay - Men's XL Blue
May 07, 3:38pm

pif
pm sent on campmor fleece

In Gear Swap » PIF: Hats and Shirts (EMS, Campmor, Patagonia)
December 13, 8:42pm

Powerful work
Joseph- Found your take on the Muir Hut really powerful. You did a great job bringing out the texture in the rock that ties the Hut to the mountains. Definitely a stand out. Cheers, Brendan

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Photo Contest Winners!
December 11, 11:36pm

mazeno peak
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Wool Mazeno Peak 1/4 Zip Sweater
December 11, 10:12pm

2013 BPL Photo Calendar Discount
If anyone's looking to buy the BPL Photo contest calendar I found a 20% off discount coupon for zazzle.com (the company that BPL links you to when you buy the calendar through them). You can s...

In Gear Deals » 2013 BPL Photo Calendar Discount
December 11, 12:52pm

Calendar Discount
If anyone's looking to buy the calendar I found a 20% off discount coupon for zazzle.com (the company that BPL links you to when you buy the calendar through them). You can sign up for a 30 da...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Photo Contest Winners!
December 11, 12:50pm

re CSR
haha, I like it. Yeah, it looks like it is thicker than the alpine wind jacket - leaning more toward a synchilla with a shell. I decided to go for it for cheap either way - thanks for your help! ...

In GEAR » Can you identify this Patagonia Jacket??
December 09, 12:36pm

re alpine wind jacket
thanks mark - appreciate the input cheers, Brendan

In GEAR » Can you identify this Patagonia Jacket??
December 09, 10:07am

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Mulholland

Brendan Mulholland has posted no reviews.