BPL Community Profile

kevin smith (divr6347) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale kevin smith hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me kevin smith has not added a biography yet.
Citybakersfield
Stateca
Countryusa

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin smith

Showing 1 - 10 of 572 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...58

Forum » Thread

wtb sub 5 lb 3 person tent
looking for a sub 5 lb 3 person tent for spring summer trips with the family would like to stay under $170 if possible and would preefer something with at least a 90 inch long floor let m...

In Gear Swap » wtb sub 5 lb 3 person tent
March 18, 9:20am

lightest 3 person double wall tent for $250
looking for opinions on the lightest 3 person double wall tent for $250 or less need it for the family when they come along mostly spring summer trips but an occasional winter trip (without s...

In GEAR » lightest 3 person double wall tent for $250
February 18, 11:31pm

jacks snoring
hiking jims dragonfly sounds like just the ticket to silence jacks snoring )~ lol craig glad the gear worked out for the students thats awesome it will be good to see you again ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG in Southern CA
February 09, 7:38pm

really !!
first i have to sleep under a borah gear tarp next to jack and all his snoring and now he tells us he is bringing that short legged mutt that is like a 24 volt battery on the trail lol (lots of e...

February 07, 7:51am

tarp
i have used both had an oware cat tarp and have had 8x10 and 5x7 flat tarps my expierience with them is this cat tarps seem to pitch tight easier than flat tarps flat tarps seem to ...

In GEAR » Cat tarp or flat?
January 31, 10:21pm

help me choose a budget bag
wife has taken a liking to hiking so i need to get her a lighter bag her current bag has been functional but weighs 4+ lbs and doesnt pack small at all lol so i need suggestions for a warm fu...

In GEAR » help me choose a budget bag
January 30, 7:50pm

southern ggg
HEY dont forget me lol just got back from ggg 6 5th time attendee and yet again another awesome trip count me in and jack i hope you have lots of fuel money since its so far for...

January 26, 10:23pm

pack
thanks for the replies so far guys scott glad you were able to sell your pack to eric no worries on making another one i will find something that will work for him the jam 2 seems lik...

In Gear Swap » looking for kids pack
January 04, 9:40pm

looking for kids pack
looking for a kids pack for my 9 yr old boy he is ready to step up from his mountain hardwear scrambler to something a bit bigger hoping for torso lengh of about 16 -19 inches so he has room to...

In Gear Swap » looking for kids pack
January 04, 4:50pm

found one
thank you to all who e mailed with some great offers on bags i have found a setup that will work for my friend and he fits pretty good in it happy hiking kevin

In Gear Swap » wtb 20 deg bag on the cheap
October 08, 7:25am

All Reader Reviews by kevin smith

kevin smith has posted no reviews.