BPL Community Profile

darren stephens (darren5576) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Down Under
About Me darren stephens has not added a biography yet.
CityHunter Valley
StateNSW
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by darren stephens

Showing 1 - 10 of 107 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Upgrade
When i heard about the upgrade i contacted Henry with interest. True to his word I received the message from him yesterday that the new fly's were in stock. So I ordered mine yesterday. Good ...

In GEAR » Scarp 1 Revision
December 22, 5:37pm

re
I prefer several small stuff sacks. I compress all my loft items when its in my pack as i like small size. If it rains water just runs through and drains out the bottom of my pack. I also like this...

In GEAR » Plastic Liner vs. Stuff Sacks
December 01, 12:50pm

Careys peak
G'Day Rodger Was that careys peak hut? Thats about 20k's from home as the crow flies. Nice place Darren

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MT1110GT Joggers Review
June 24, 6:56pm

re
G'Day Matt Nice job. Would you mind sharing the dimensions of you bivi. Length, width, and length of hood Thanks Darren

In Make Your Own Gear » New Bivy
June 23, 2:05pm

re wind
Thanks for that mate Darren

In GEAR » Storing the TT Scarp
May 24, 5:15pm

wind
G'Day Chris The type of wind you describing is what im planning on purchasing a scarp for. You refered to extra guylines? Did you add extra tie outs on the pole or use the one there. Im not so...

In GEAR » Storing the TT Scarp
May 24, 3:20pm

Thong
G'Day Rodger These blokes might think it a little strange that you used your 'thong' under the filter.. Darren

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Hyperflow Microfilter with Modified Cartridge Review
May 20, 2:51am

Scarp mod
G'Day Dave Thats great news. With that mod i think might have found my new tent Darren

In GEAR » Scarp v.s. Akto
March 22, 4:07am

Go For the Record
G'Day all Firstly I’d like to thank every one involved in this thread; it has been worth the price of admission on its own. Secondly at over 100 posts in 24hrs it must be close to a record! ...

In Chaff » do you take protection on hikes?
March 18, 12:49pm

re
G'Day All I am reading these posts and the ones before with interest. As I come from Australia I understand that there are many cultural differences between our two countries. I don’t want ...

In Chaff » do you take protection on hikes?
March 17, 1:41pm

All Reader Reviews by darren stephens

darren stephens has posted no reviews.