Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Curt Ward (cward508) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Curt Ward hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Curt Ward has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curt Ward

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Re: Bag sizes
Use the Turkey bags. They are more heavy duty and less likely to split. With a full crew you will need the space they offer. Curt 2008 Trek 705K

In Philmont » Cooking Systems
June 09, 3:40pm

Re: How is Food Distributed?
Scott, Each of your meals come packaged for two people. At breakfast we boiled the water and let each person add hot water to thier own individual bag of oatmeal. The lunches are all no cook. At d...

In Philmont » Cooking Systems
June 08, 10:53am

Re: Thanks
Scott, Several of our Scouts use a frisbee as their bowl, when they are done eating, it is also their entertainment. The frisbee is light weight and packs easy. Have fun,

In Philmont » Backpacking Light @ Philmont
May 25, 7:56am

Re: Canisters vs White Gas
With the Scouts, choose a stove that is durable. Then have the Scouts use them on your shakedowns. We took our Coleman Peak 1s on the last two treks and they performed perfectly. However, it is my ...

In Philmont » CANISTERS VS WHITE GAS
May 19, 7:53pm

Re: Turkey Baggin
Mike, In 2006 we cooked all our dinners in turkey bags and will do the same again in 2008. We use the heavy duty Reynolds bags without any tears or spills. We pack one for each meal and do not try...

In Philmont » Backpacking Light @ Philmont
May 11, 3:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Curt Ward

Curt Ward has posted no reviews.