BPL Community Profile

Chris Chandler (chandler325i) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale lost angeles
About Me Chris Chandler has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 10 of 24 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Footwear for Torres del Paine?
My girlfriend and I are hitting the full circuit in two weeks. We both planned to take our standard trail runners and light hiking socks, but knowing the weather volatility down there and keeping a...

In GEAR » Footwear for Torres del Paine?
March 21, 6:27pm

tear-aid
Hey Todd-- Check out Tear-Aid type A. It flexes, so as air moves around in your pillow, it will move and flex with that. Put a tiny dab of Seam Grip on the holes as previously described, then sl...

In GEAR » How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
March 21, 6:21pm

size
You're correct, it's a good size for me. I'm sorry for the delay, took a while to make my way out to the store. I'm still sussing out whether I need to add another thermal layer for...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Capilene 4 T Shirt Long Sleeve - Men's Medium - Burnt Orange - $30
March 19, 9:12pm

dividends
Actually talked to a customer service rep online today. They started rolling out today, and will be finished by the 24th, but it is a multi-day process. Some people may already have theirs if they ...

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend
March 19, 5:50pm

thanks for the reply
Good to know, thanks. My intended use for it is actually as a light mid layer, so the older version sounds like it would work even better. I fall between a SM/MD in most clothing, and want to go...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Capilene 4 T Shirt Long Sleeve - Men's Medium - Burnt Orange - $30
March 11, 3:42pm

weight?
Going to try to get out to a store today and try on a medium. Do you happen to know what the weight is? (I mean in ounces/grams, not "how warm")

March 11, 2:17pm

thanks for the responses
I'm no longer in need of borrowing a shelter as things to a fortunate turn for my friend at work. But still wanted to respond to all of you (PM's responded to separately) @ michaellea62 ...

In Gear Swap » HELP!! Need to BORROW or RENT 1-person shelter in Southern California
July 19, 7:40pm

no longer needed
(Edit 7/19: finally got official word that my tent partner was able to escape from work. I'm no longer in need of borrowing a shelter. I do want to say that I wasn't sure I'd even get a...

In Gear Swap » HELP!! Need to BORROW or RENT 1-person shelter in Southern California
July 18, 7:53pm

math check
I may be interested, I'm heading out to a Pat store to try on some pants, and if they're going to work out, I'll jump on one of your gift cards first. You should double-check that ma...

In Gear Swap » FS: $100 Patagonia Gift Cards
July 05, 3:01pm

Re: Tech
Jacob got your pm. I also didn't know there was another kind until I went to the rei site to get a look at the color. Do you happen to have any photos? I'm going to try to get out to an rei...

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Sahara Shirt - men's small
June 28, 7:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I went back and forth for a while about whether I could afford/wanted to spend the money on the steep price tag of a KG quilt. After reading numerous customer reviews, I decided it was worth the inves...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 27, 3:09pm