Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Chandler (chandler325i) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale lost angeles
About Me Chris Chandler has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 10 of 30 | Page: 1 2 3

Forum » Thread

Re: Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights - wishful thinking?
"My Grandmother always used to say 'why buy the cow, when you can get the sex for free'." - Mallrats (1995) I agree with points most of you brought up. I think the crux of the ...

In Photography » Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
September 09, 4:54pm

Backcountry customer photos
Jeremy-- What are the terms on the BC user photos? I've never looked into posting anything on there, but do enjoy viewing them. They're also an interesting case because, if I recall, BC ...

September 08, 10:31pm

Re: Kat and Bob
Kat: Does "non-exclusive" mean that you gave them the right to use your photo, but that means you can still publish it elsewhere? Re: "I have had problems with individuals usin...

September 08, 9:30pm

clarification
Kat-- I'm confused by your description of the edit you made to your post: "Edited to add that I did not have to agree not to use my picture in other ways. The picture still belongs to m...

September 08, 9:02pm

Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
I'd like to hear what the BPL photography community thinks about companies utilizing user photos as assets for their advertising. It's a practice that's growing more and more common. I ...

September 08, 6:43pm

Re: lightroom vs aperture for a noob
Jen-- I've tinkered with both for personal use and use Photoshop a lot at work. I work in television post production so I deal with a lot of pro/prosumer software like these, and recently we...

In Photography » lightroom vs aperture for a noob
September 08, 5:49pm

Footwear for Torres del Paine?
My girlfriend and I are hitting the full circuit in two weeks. We both planned to take our standard trail runners and light hiking socks, but knowing the weather volatility down there and keeping a...

In GEAR » Footwear for Torres del Paine?
March 21, 6:27pm

tear-aid
Hey Todd-- Check out Tear-Aid type A. It flexes, so as air moves around in your pillow, it will move and flex with that. Put a tiny dab of Seam Grip on the holes as previously described, then sl...

In GEAR » How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
March 21, 6:21pm

size
You're correct, it's a good size for me. I'm sorry for the delay, took a while to make my way out to the store. I'm still sussing out whether I need to add another thermal layer for...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Capilene 4 T Shirt Long Sleeve - Men's Medium - Burnt Orange - $30
March 19, 9:12pm

dividends
Actually talked to a customer service rep online today. They started rolling out today, and will be finished by the 24th, but it is a multi-day process. Some people may already have theirs if they ...

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend
March 19, 5:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I went back and forth for a while about whether I could afford/wanted to spend the money on the steep price tag of a KG quilt. After reading numerous customer reviews, I decided it was worth the inves...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 27, 3:09pm