Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Chandler (chandler325i) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale lost angeles
About Me Chris Chandler has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 10 of 37 | Page: 1 2 3 4

Forum » Thread

Re: MH standard plasmic
I tried the standard Plasmic on in an REI to figure out what size SL to order. It had the same nice fit and finish as the SL, and I also think it might have a nicer hood, because when I tried it on...

In GEAR » Too many choices, rain jackets
December 11, 6:26pm

Re: Patagonia M-10
This jacket looks AWESOME. a 3L jacket that weighs less than 9 oz. I very much wanted to consider one of these in my recent search, but yikes that is an expensive jacket. I couldn't even find a...

December 11, 6:14pm

Re: Helmet compatible?
Hey Anton-- I don't have a helmet to personally test it, but I see that Outdoor Gear Lab rated it a "Good" for helmet compatibility, and given the amount of volume to the hood, I t...

In GEAR » Sub 8oz rain jacket reccomendation? Best?
December 10, 8:57pm

MH Super Light Plasmic
Hey Ken-- Just went through this process myself. I agree with the comments someone said about DriDucks feeling nice on the inside, but I always got so wet from the poor hood or holes I didn'...

December 10, 8:47pm

Marmot Essence vs MH Super Light Plasmic vs OR Helium II
I'm resurrecting this thread because this question has been asked a lot since the 2012 SOTM article, and I recently went through this decision making process. I ordered all 3 jackets, which I i...

In GEAR » Sub 8oz rain jacket reccomendation? Best?
December 06, 4:07am

photo test

In User Test Forum » photo test
December 06, 2:34am

photo test

In User Test Forum » photo test
December 06, 2:34am

Re: Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights - wishful thinking?
"My Grandmother always used to say 'why buy the cow, when you can get the sex for free'." - Mallrats (1995) I agree with points most of you brought up. I think the crux of the ...

In Photography » Native Advertising: Photo Ownership rights
September 09, 4:54pm

Backcountry customer photos
Jeremy-- What are the terms on the BC user photos? I've never looked into posting anything on there, but do enjoy viewing them. They're also an interesting case because, if I recall, BC ...

September 08, 10:31pm

Re: Kat and Bob
Kat: Does "non-exclusive" mean that you gave them the right to use your photo, but that means you can still publish it elsewhere? Re: "I have had problems with individuals usin...

September 08, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chandler

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I went back and forth for a while about whether I could afford/wanted to spend the money on the steep price tag of a KG quilt. After reading numerous customer reviews, I decided it was worth the inves...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 27, 3:09pm