BPL Community Profile

Bob Moulder (bobmny10562) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Westchester County, NY
About Me Backpacking, trail running, MTB
CityOssining
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bob Moulder

Showing 1 - 10 of 322 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...33

Forum » Thread

Re: Aqua mira
Sean, I used the AM pre-mix system all spring, summer and fall (thus far) and never had any gastrointestinal issues despite having drunk, on occasion, some pretty manky standing water and swamp ...

In GEAR » Aqua mira
October 23, 5:48pm

I'll take the Camp Corsa ice axe
e-mail sent to your address

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Patrol Tarp & Exodus, ZPacks 20* Bag, Garmin eTrex 20, Camp Corsa, Kahtoola KTS
October 23, 2:30pm

Re: Down DWR!
Eric, I've seen your recommendation on this before which is why I decided to try the EB version with Downtek. (Along with the price.) VERY interested to try it out!

In GEAR » Another which down jacket thread
October 23, 10:41am

Re: winter in NY - a Daks option
Another option, which I mentioned before: http://caltopo.com/map?id=7420 Keene Valley to Bushnell Falls is 4.7 mi Bushnell to Marcy summit is 3.6 mi (7.2 rt) No need for ice axes or even ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » winter in NY
October 23, 10:10am

Re: re: Westchester/Putnam/Rockland
>I don't quite have the gear (yet) for real winter camping, but would love to get there (or figure out a way to extend my current gear) There is a lot of crossover from autumn-worthy (say...

October 22, 2:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey, this is about us
Maybe Wes should be given a temporary membership so he could, uhhh, "weigh" in?

In GEAR » Hey, this is about us
October 22, 2:06pm

Re: Hunting at California Hill MUA
That's another one of the great things about Harriman - 46,600 acres with hunting only in relatively small areas west of Rt 17!

October 22, 1:55pm

Re: re: Winter in NY
Pete, thanks for that link! Since you're nearby, I would be very happy to help you fast-track your winter camping skills (and snowshoeing, too, if you need/want). It's nice that you can ...

October 22, 10:13am

Re: Re: winter in NY
Hi, Ian - Stalkers welcome! Nice to have someone living in the PNW who has a lot of winter experience in NY and understands that despite our comparatively humble elevations NY really does have s...

October 22, 9:27am

Re: Another which down jacket thread
Just to throw something else out there... I love my Montbell stuff (6 various jackets/windshirts, 2 pants, Dynamo wind and downtec), but Eddie Bauer has the First Ascent Downlight jacket with Do...

In GEAR » Another which down jacket thread
October 21, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Bob Moulder

Bob Moulder has posted no reviews.