Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian Morgan (bmor831) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Houston, TX
About Me Brian Morgan has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List3-Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Morgan

Showing 1 - 10 of 18 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

1. I have a 4-day kayak camping trip planned in February here in Texas. 2. Mountain bike more. 3. Improve at bouldering. 4. Take at least 2 long backpacking trips. 5. Keep my wife happy...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
December 30, 11:34am

Colorado Trail Clothing System
I will be going out on the Colorado Trail this summer, probably starting out mid-June. I will be on the trail anywhere from a week or however long it takes me to complete the trail, just depends on...

In GEAR » Colorado Trail Clothing System
January 25, 6:11pm

Bivys?
So is it pretty much standard that all you guys that tarp camp are using bivys? Also do you have any suggestions on suitable bivys? There has been mention of bug bivys? Do any of you use bug ...

In GEAR » Pitching a Tarp In Wind
December 31, 6:34pm

Re: Pitching a Tarp in WInd
For all you tarp users, how do you pitch a tarp to best handle the wind then? I've never used a bivy, just seems like it would be clausterphobic? Maybe that's the part I'm missing to ta...

December 31, 7:32am

Pitching a Tarp In Wind
I Have a MLD Grace Spinntex Solo Tarp that I have only been able to use in good weather conditions. I do not have a ton of experience tarp camping, but I decided to try out a different pitch to fig...

December 30, 10:43pm

XMAS
Marmot Zues Down Jacket Not backpacking gear, but she sure is nice... Specialized Rockhopper 29er

In GEAR » Christmas Loot! Show us what ya got!
December 28, 6:37am

well at least the fish is pretty...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 22, 7:16am

WTB Tarp
Please email me with paypal info. bmorgan01_83@yahoo.com

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Grace Solo EXP and MLD Superlight Bivy
January 16, 9:10am

Hiking in Texas
I am in southeast texas but would be glad to meet you anywhere in Texas for some backpacking. bmorgan01_83@yahoo.com

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Central Texas hikes
January 15, 6:19pm

UA Shoes
I have both of UA's original models of running shoes. By far, they have the most support of any running shoes I have. They have a unique band that wraps around your arch and gives great support...

In GEAR » Under Armour shoes?
December 29, 7:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Morgan

Brian Morgan has posted no reviews.