BPL Community Profile

Benjamin Ingalls (bingalls1987) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me College graduate seeking lightwieght enlightment while preparig for grad school and the future.
CityNewport Beach
StateCA
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Benjamin Ingalls

Showing 1 - 10 of 13 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Any thoughts on backpacking trips in So Cal that have water this time of year. Los Padres and Sespe Wilderness???
Tryign to go backpacking more frequently in the backyard Los Padres, Sespe, San Gabriels, San Gorgonio. Any thoughts on some good trip ideas that aren't competlely dried up.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Any thoughts on backpacking trips in So Cal that have water this time of year. Los Padres and Sespe Wilderness???
May 16, 10:32am

Interested
I rarely plan that ahead of time but yeah that sounds like an awesome trip. I'm a bit of a newbie ultra lighter but I'm geared out fairly well and have been backpacking every weekend this ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And Back
May 15, 11:12am

Temp Rating Sleeping Bag for Hanging in the Sierras 3 seasons
What are your thoughts on the right temp bag to be used with a hennesy ultalight to stay warm possibly without bubble pad or uq Or are the UQ's absolutely necessary

In Hammocks » Temp Rating Sleeping Bag for Hanging in the Sierras 3 seasons
May 15, 11:02am

The Decision
I think we are going to take off from Lodgepole and get to Ranger Lake and then do some day hikes and relaz on day 2. Thanks so much BPL communtiy you guys are the best and helped me out alot with...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 2 nights 3 Days in Kings Canyon Suggestions
May 06, 2:04pm

Roads End to Center Basin
Is one full day long enough to get to the Center Basin for Roads End?

May 05, 5:05pm

Roads ENd to Center Basin
How far is it from Roads End to Center Basin. Roads End was one of the trips that I was considering.

May 05, 3:12pm

2 nights 3 Days in Kings Canyon Suggestions
Hi all, My girlfriend and I are looking to go on a 2 night 3 day backpacking trip in Kings Canyon? Looking for something simple and not terribly strenuous it's my girlfriends first time in t...

May 05, 10:56am

WTB Two sleeping pads w/ nice R rating!?!?!!?
Hpoing to purchas two sleeping pads for an upcoming backpacking trip and future use with a nice R rating. Thx for

In Gear Swap » WTB Two sleeping pads w/ nice R rating!?!?!!?
May 05, 1:35am

Brilliant
You guys are brilliant gear mongerers!!! HAHAAHA JK

In Gear Deals » GoLite
May 02, 10:37pm

Re: New SLeeping Bag
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB sleeping bag 300 or under
April 30, 10:17am

All Reader Reviews by Benjamin Ingalls

Benjamin Ingalls has posted no reviews.