BPL Community Profile

Bryan Crook (bcrook007) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Bryan Crook has not added a biography yet.
StateNebraska
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bryan Crook

Showing 1 - 10 of 45 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Forum » Thread

About the Mountain Star fit
Ian, nice quick review. I did forget to comment about the fit. I ended up going with an XL to allow for some room to layer underneath if I had to. I wanted the Large to fit but I found it a litt...

In GEAR » Couple unmentioned windshirts
November 07, 1:09pm

Montane Mountain Star
I actually bought a Montane Mountain Star jacket a couple of months ago but never got a chance to fully test it (Colorado floods wiped out my camping trip). The fabric is definitely not like not...

In GEAR » Couple unmentioned windshirts
November 07, 12:32pm

Poncho Tarp
I just sent you a PM.

In Gear Swap » WTB poncho tarp
April 10, 7:07am

Ways to sleep better: from another "flatlander"
Ben, I've noticed the altitude usually bothers me more than I think it will. Living in Nebraska, my default location to camp & hike has been Colorado (RMNP to be specific). The altitude ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ways to sleep better
March 29, 10:09am

Product Question
Full zip or older half-zip version of this bag?

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Atom with 8oz of overstuff/POE Ether -Thermo6:Reg air mattress/Marmot Precip xl in blue/MYOG Pillow
March 29, 9:17am

+1 on the OR Helios Sun Hat
I'm a big fan of Outdoor Research hats. They have a lot of different types of hats to choose from and many different styles (ball caps, full brim, etc.) Helios Sun Hat is a winner for me too...

In GEAR » Best backpacking hat?
August 03, 1:38pm

Fall is great
For the Rocky Mountains (RMNP and surrounding area) I'm a big fan of hiking in the Fall, especially after Labor Day. Just have to be ready for any kind of weather.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Favorite Season To Hit The Trail
August 02, 3:47pm

PM Sent
PM sent. Will PM again tomorrow with the details.

In Gear Swap » WTB mens precip jkt - large
July 20, 11:13pm

RMNP options
Well, I'm a big fan of Rocky Mountain National Park. Been on many day hikes that could be turned into overnighters or multi-day trips with some advanced planning. Here is a link to a page th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Suggestions for Colorado backpacking trip with young kids
July 15, 7:43pm

Craghoppers NosiLife Long-Sleeved Shirt
7-8 oz.,insect repellent built in to fabric

In GEAR » Need a Light Weight Long Sleeve
July 15, 8:55am

All Reader Reviews by Bryan Crook

Bryan Crook has posted no reviews.