BPL Community Profile

Nate White (backpacker134) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nate White hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nate White has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate White

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

hey hey
where abouts are you located in colo. i live in kansas. my email outdoorsportyman@hotmail.com

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Colorado Trail / Tahoe Rim Trail Partners
November 28, 2:57pm

reply to your post
well i am not but i would liek too. my email is outdoorsportyman@hotmail.com talk to you later

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone Members Here in New Zealand
November 28, 2:47pm

Re: Gregory z pack for sale or trade
i do have a external backpack that i have, i was looking to sell. i take pics of it if you want. it is from cabelas. i thought i would use it but it does not feel right to me, it might be b/c it is...

In Gear Swap » Gregory z pack for sale or trade
November 03, 9:54pm

looking for a sleeping/ over bag...
i am looking for a sleeping/over bag. that come up to your shoulders. and pulls tight. some where from 35 degressand up. some thing in e-vent/ gore-tex material. kinda need it under 2 lbs or less. ...

In Gear Swap » looking for a sleeping/ over bag...
September 02, 1:13am

hammock
i was wondering if the hammock was still for sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hennessy and Tart kit
June 29, 4:40pm

please check your email
i just sent you a email about the hammock.

In Gear Swap » Spring, err, Fall Cleaning--8 Items For Sale
June 29, 4:27pm

about the etrax
i was wondering what year the gps was made in? is it colored? what else does it have on it compass, baromete, etc. are the batties rechageable or no. thanks

In Gear Swap » Garmin eTrex For Sale
June 29, 3:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Nate White

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

dana designs snow factor
i really like this model it is a all around good pack. internal, light, and fit comffy on me. i picked the color pumpkin so just in case some thing happens it is easy to spot. it works great when goin...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
September 02, 9:33pm

BackpackingLight.com Premium Membership
when i first found the site i was like what ever, i am carring a happy 20 lbs. i always read ads about the gear but could never find the reviews until now. thanks bpl.com the reason i gave it a 3 w...

In Books and Media
September 02, 9:23pm

Integral Designs Salathe bivy
i third that...i looked bivy when i started, then end up buying a tent instead. i got off ebay. the long version, for extra room at the end to store boots to stay dry,etc. but i really never used it o...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
September 02, 8:32pm

black diamond megamaid
pros::: great tent light and does whats it suspose too do. great for the winter you can dig out your bed area and use the snow to block the air thats comes under. very roomy. cons:::one poles gets...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
September 02, 8:21pm

Jetboil Personal Cooking System
pros:::even thou i have been backpacking a few times with the jetboil. i really like, easy on fuel, east to start and end. boil time is like no time. great idea of everything to go into the cup. i ...

In Stoves - Canister
September 02, 8:15pm