Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adam White (awhite4777) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale On the switchbacks
About Me Adam White has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://sierramapper.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam White

Showing 1 - 10 of 118 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

Re: Cannot seem to lighten up, but maybe if it carries well..
Well, that's a long list. It's all over the place, too, which makes putting together coherent feedback difficult. Here is feedback that is (unfortunately) also all over the place: > 1...

In Gear Lists » Cannot seem to lighten up, but maybe if it carries well..
July 02, 8:12pm

Re: Why few freestanding Cuben Tents?
> ...A simple two pole design will only add about 5-9 oz... But add 5-9 oz to what? My cuben shelter weights 6.31 oz. I am only one datapoint, but I would be unwilling to add 2 oz to add free...

In GEAR » Why few freestanding Cuben Tents?
July 01, 10:26pm

Re: ccw
Looking at the CCW loop: Bubb's Creek will be flowing, Sphinx Creek will be flowing. Moraine Creek could be dry (ask around--others will know better than I do), but it's only a few mile...

In Pre-Trip Planning » sierra dry?
July 01, 10:20pm

Re: Re: Re: sierra dry?
> starting at roads end, plan is to do the big seki loop Are you planning to go CW or CCW?

July 01, 4:33pm

Re: sierra dry?
Sorry--the guy that should respond to this isn't around right now. I'll do my best: Where exactly are you going Patrick? Because the place that you think is a place is not really a place...

July 01, 3:24pm

Thanks for sharing!
Mike, Thanks for sharing! I have to plead complete ignorance to that part of the country (Montana, I assume?), but the photos certainly did the scenery justice. How did your less-synthetic...

In Post-Trip Reports » DIAD Crazy Mountains
June 30, 10:16pm

Re: Shoot, Man: You can WRITE!
Valerie et al., Wow, thanks for the kind words. I haven't really given a blog much thought, but now I'm mulling it over. I like to share directly with the BPL community--I think that tr...

In Post-Trip Reports » Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
June 27, 9:25pm

Re: Re: Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
Justin, > Can you do night time pick up permits (usually a pick up box where they leave permits)? I think the answer is no--when I called on Thursday, I asked "So, there's no way...

In Post-Trip Reports » Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
June 27, 9:17am

Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
This report summarizes a two-night solo trip I took last weeke— Uh, Adam? Last weekend? Wasn’t that Father’s Day? Yeah—it was. Aren’t you a father? Shouldn’t you have spent it with...

June 26, 2:19pm

Re: Re: Re: How bad are the sierra mosquitoes right now?
> Would camping away from a lake on a ridge somewhere help? Yeah, it always does. I was actually camped about 1/4 mile away from the lake and creek, and somewhat above them, hoping that would...

In Pre-Trip Planning » How bad are the sierra mosquitoes right now?
June 24, 2:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam White

Adam White has posted no reviews.