Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 1 - 10 of 319 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Hammock Gear
Good point about the HG horizontal baffles vs EE vertical. What I like about my HG's horizontal design is that before going to sleep, I can fluff it up and get as much down as possible on...

In GEAR » Help me make a decision on bags... please!
March 02, 9:33pm

Re: width
I had HG make me a 58" wide quilt with half taper and snap footbox. I am very happy with it. They seem to have no problem with making any custom sizing you need. Last year when I purchas...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment Revelation vs. Hammock Gear Burrow
February 28, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Ditching fleece for high Sierra conditions
I usually take my shirt off right as I get to camp. Sometimes I'll even rinse it in a lake/stream at that point, and lay it on a warm slab of granite or hang it up to dry. Things dry very q...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ditching fleece for high Sierra conditions
February 24, 11:24am

Re: Poles
Sold and shipped to Scott.

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear LT4 poles
February 24, 9:32am

Re: FS: Gossamer Gear LT4 poles
Adjusted details and price.

February 23, 7:25pm

FS: Gossamer Gear LT4 poles
I've used these on two overnight trips and one day hike. Wiped clean and stored separated. They have minor signs of use and small scratches, but are 100% functional. If you know what the...

February 23, 1:08pm

Re: Ursack? gave up, bought a bearikade.
Yeah, the petition almost makes the point why they should not be approved. The weakest aspect of the Ursack is potential user error in not cinching it properly and not tying it off in the right l...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
February 22, 10:34pm

Re: Re: FS: Patagonia bucket hat, fingerless gloves, Vibram 5fingers 10.5
Guide Jacket sold/shipped. All other items available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia bucket hat, fingerless gloves, simple guide jacket, Vibram 5fingers sz10.5,
February 17, 11:13pm

Re: Montbell Tachyon Anorak CFM
I'd like to see the thread that the chart came from. HH of 2000? Is the Tachyon waterproof? Any real-world experience to confirm this?

In GEAR » Montbell Tachyon Anorak CFM
February 17, 11:10pm

Re: FS: Patagonia bucket hat, fingerless gloves, simple guide jacket, Vibram 5fingers sz10.5,
All prices dropped.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia bucket hat, fingerless gloves, simple guide jacket, Vibram 5fingers sz10.5,
February 12, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.