BPL Community Profile

Heath Poulter (antitrust311) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Husband, Father to two wonderful girls, Cook, Outdoor Adventurer, World traveler, Lover of all things Science and Tech, Veteran, Linear Accelerator Engineer.
CityGilbert
StateAZ
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Poulter

Showing 1 - 10 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Re
What exactly is a Caffin stove? I have never seen this before?

In Gear Swap » FS Caffin stove
October 14, 10:36pm

Re
I just wanted to add that I can't afford anything more than $300. Thank you.

In Gear Swap » WTB Zero degree 800+ fill down sleeping bag under 3lbs
October 11, 4:07pm

WTB Zero degree 800+ fill down sleeping bag under 3lbs
I'm looking for a zero degree down bag preferably 800+ fill down. Something under 3lbs. Anyone have anything the are looking to part with, please let me know. Thank you.

In Gear Swap » WTB Zero degree 800+ fill down sleeping bag under 3lbs
October 11, 11:43am

Re
Great thread here guys. I'm going on my first overnight winter trip and this thread has provided me with a lot of useful information.

In Winter Hiking » Beginner to winter backpacking...need help with layering
October 08, 11:54am

Re
Owen, Thank you for the info. I wouldn't say I am uncomfortable with the conditions I just want to be prepared for the weather. An evening spent in the cold without the proper gear would...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Layering questions for winter hiking at altitudes above 9,500ft
October 07, 8:22am

Re
Valerie, I have 2-3 pairs of primaloft insulated pants. I'll bring those if the conditions look like they are going to be less than favorable. I hope it'll be a nice clear weekend b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Layering questions for winter hiking at altitudes above 9,500ft
October 06, 11:45am

Re
Larry, The cabin is never locked and is always available to people to camp in. Good call on the candle lanterns. I will have everyone pick one up. I was at the trail head yesterday as I was c...

October 06, 10:35am

Re
All, We all have X therm sleeping pads (r value 5.7) and I am supplementing mine with a z lite sol to add an extra r value of 2.6. I have a whisperlite stove for cooking, I have hardshell, s...

October 06, 9:45am

Re
Jerry, Thanks for the input. I am hoping this is true about the cabin. It'll be warmer than our tents that's for sure.

October 05, 11:35pm

Re
I have yet to have it down to zero degrees but its an American bag so you know that's a subjective zero degrees. I have a 900 fill goose down parka that I used for day trip mountaineering excur...

October 05, 11:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Poulter

Heath Poulter has posted no reviews.