BPL Community Profile

Zach Waller (Zach156) - BPL Guest

My Locale Zach Waller hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Zach Waller has not added a biography yet.
StateMD
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zach Waller

Showing 1 - 10 of 11 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

WTT Steel Flame Killbox
Afternoon All, This is a far shot, but im looking to get rid of a Steel Flame Kill Box silver pendant and 22" 5mm boxchain if anyones interested. It's barely ever been worn (hence why i...

In Gear Swap » WTT Steel Flame Killbox
November 15, 8:39am

Lifeproof all the way!
Im onto my second case. I have a original iphone4 and bought the lifeproof before it went mainstream. The first case was unbreakable. It survived many trips to the carribean and south america and w...

In GEAR » Waterproof cover for iPhone with lanyard connector
July 29, 2:32pm

BLAZE 60
Entirely agree with Fred, the versatility of this pack is spot on. My only complaint is why did they have to make it dark brown?? Where searching for something within the main compartment becomes n...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Blaze AC 60
July 26, 12:38pm

stove
A MSR pocket rocket or something similar with a medium sized fuel canister will last you the entire trip (if only boiling water). The stove is a few ounces and you can opt to carry a smaller canist...

In GEAR » Which stove to bring ?
July 26, 12:16pm

$$$$
Nothing compares to a quality set of gear, but the most expensive unnecessary piece in my bag has to be my Busse Basic 4 anorexic knife (im a blade guy). I love the thing and use it for a multitude...

In GEAR » Unusual (and expensive) item that you consider worth it
July 26, 11:32am

blade recommendation
Just a knife to consider, i carry a "Spyderco Enuff H1" while on the water. Great little fixed blade and the H1 steel will not rust at all, even in salt water (nitrogen based). Its a shee...

In Packrafting » river knife?
July 25, 8:22am

Not boots persay...
I like the Salomon XA pro mids... they're not boots but cover the ankle. I dont wear them for support though. I like that they cover the ankle because i seem to always scrape my ankles on rocks...

In GEAR » Lighter weight boots?
July 19, 12:18pm

Re: Re: Vibram el-x
hahahahah!! so well put, my girlfriend hates these things and the oddest of people always stop me to ask about them lmao

In GEAR » Minimalist shoes talk - toe shoes vs closed toe.
July 19, 10:59am

Vibram el-x
I've used vibram el-x (as minimal as they get i beleive) as soon as it was warm enough out, for the past year. Ive worn them backpacking, on the water, around town etc. I love them, but there a...

In GEAR » Minimalist shoes talk - toe shoes vs closed toe.
July 19, 9:57am

....found more trash than anything, and discarded clothing. But one time while setting up camp in what i thought was a scarcely traveled area i look down and see something shiny in the dirt below m...

In GEAR » What interesting gear have you found on the trail?
July 12, 1:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Zach Waller

Zach Waller has posted no reviews.