BPL Community Profile

Thomas Knight (ThomasK702) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sothern Nevada
About Me Thomas Knight has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Knight

Showing 1 - 10 of 20 | Page: 1 2

Forum » Thread

Myog MSR Hyperflow gravity filter
I couldnt find any how to's online on making a gravity system with an msr hypflow, so i just went ahead and whipped one up. The bag is made from a $10 wal mart backpacking tarp, 1.5" grosg...

In Make Your Own Gear » Myog MSR Hyperflow gravity filter
June 13, 11:10am

JCPenney Down Puffer Jacket $30 Clearance
Just stopped by my local savers and picked one of these up brand new for $15. Checked them out online when i got home and they are on clearance right now for $30, regularly $60. Size large with ...

In Gear Deals » JCPenney Down Puffer Jacket $30 Clearance
December 10, 11:04pm

5 Liter "Kitchen Sink"
I have had a Sea to Summit "Kitchen Sink" for quite a while. Weighs a few ounces and is kind of a luxury item. I generally take it when i know im going to be camping further from a water ...

In Multiple Use Gear » 5 Liter "Kitchen Sink"
April 14, 12:57pm

Liberty Mountain 1/2 Gaitor @ Dicks - $4.97 - 3.5oz
These are a black heavy duty nylon half gaitor. The pair come in at 3.5oz. On sale (clearance?) for $4.97 from $14.97. Picked up 2 pairs for myself and my girl and really like them. Zipper in the b...

In Gear Deals » Liberty Mountain 1/2 Gaitor @ Dicks - $4.97 - 3.5oz
April 01, 2:10pm

PM sent
Sent you a PM - interested depending on the weight and color (not a huge deal on the color) Mind emailing me the price sheet? Thomasknight702@gmail.com -Tom

In Make Your Own Gear » Cubic Tech Order?
March 31, 11:34am

WTB: Steri-Pen Classic or Journey
Looking to purchase a Steri-Pen Classic or Journey. I use the 1 liter Smart Water bottle as my canteen, so only these two models will do. Dont mind buying new, but i thought i would see if anyone h...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Steri-Pen Classic or Journey
March 23, 3:31pm

Thanks!
Just ordered and recieved the Golite Pinnacle womens for my girlfriend. it is a great pack. I think i am leaning towards that 50l Jam. thanks for the input! -Thomas

In GEAR » Good Ultralight pack that uses a Z-Lite Torso pad for a frame?
March 06, 3:53pm

Good Ultralight pack that uses a Z-Lite Torso pad for a frame?
Looking for a nice ultralight pack that i can use my Z Lite torso pad as a "frame" in. My torso is about 20". Im looking for something affordable, but not cheap. Custom packs may or ...

In GEAR » Good Ultralight pack that uses a Z-Lite Torso pad for a frame?
March 06, 3:03pm

Ruby Mountains 2011
September 2011 on a grouse/snowcock hunting expedition with my good friend Daryl. He brough along his Pen Rod and reel combo and some powerbait. I had left my gear at home, expecting to hunt more t...

In Fishing » Fish show & tell
January 13, 4:27pm

Ruby Mountains 2010
Heres a few pictures of some brook trout my friend and i caught and cooked up. Lemon pepper and some sliced deer and elk salami stuffed inside. fried with a squeeze of olive oil and water in the pa...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » cooking fish w/o fire
January 13, 1:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Knight

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
This filter is not for everyone. careful attention to detail must be made to insure the longevity and function of the device. I have had no real issues with this filter (except for the little red valv...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
April 02, 7:09pm

MSR/Cascade Designs Customer Service
I had been having a problem with my MSR Hyperflow for the past two months of owning it. i have had the pump for 2 years. the red one way valve went out twice. i emailed them and they mailed me out a f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 02, 7:06pm

Trail Designs Customer Service
He answered all my questions about the Calderra Cone set up via email. he was very fast in responding, and helped me choose the system that was right for me. i will do business with them again soon!

January 20, 3:12pm

GooseFeet Down Socks Dyneema X Fabric
Ben at GooseFeet Down Socks is wonderful to work with. i posted a "Want To Buy" add in the Gear Swap sub forum for some fabric, and he quickly responed that he could sell me the small quanti...

January 20, 11:55am

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I initially found this business while i was at work on my cell phone (samsung galaxy s2) i went ahead and ordered what i thought was 2 yards of 1.5oz cuben. when i went to check on my order on my home...

January 18, 3:57pm