BPL Community Profile

Caleb Pippin (Roberto221) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Caleb Pippin hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Caleb Pippin has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Caleb Pippin

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

Resolution
I appreciate y'alls thoughts and input. A search team recovered Noah's remains along the Chinese Wall within a mile of the CDT near the area where he was last seen. http://www.outsideon...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing Hiker Last Seen In Montana Backcountry
September 19, 7:48pm

Re: Noah Pippin Search
I'm really not sure if Noah would have been interested in trying to get to the top of one of the peaks in the area. We don't have much insight into his goals at this point other than that ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing Hiker Last Seen In Montana Backcountry
July 23, 3:10am

Noah Pippin
Matt, We don't know what type of maps Noah was carrying. We believe that he had a GPS, but he had already been on trail for 2 weeks at this point so no telling if his battery supply had h...

July 21, 8:04am

Missing Hiker Last Seen In Montana Backcountry
My brother Noah Pippin is a former Marine who served three tours in Iraq as an infantryman. He's currently in the California National Guard and he disappeared last summer. He left my parents...

July 19, 11:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Caleb Pippin

Caleb Pippin has posted no reviews.