Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Coin Page (Page0018) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeastern USA
About Me Coin Page has not added a biography yet.
CityDurham
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Coin Page

Showing 1 - 10 of 80 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum » Thread

Rain Fly Dimensions
I agree, 5x8 or 5x9 is adequate. If your fabric is 60", I would definitely go with the 5 foot width. That's why my tarp is 5x8: luxurious for 1, adequate for two. No seam-sealing. I put...

In GEAR » Minimum dimensions for a cooking/dining tarp?
October 30, 8:01pm

Campsite advice
Thanks for the feedback and advice.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Wonderland Trail
October 29, 4:30pm

Best Wonderland Trail Campsites?
David and all. You mentioned having "a better idea of the 'best' campsites" now that you've done it once. Would you be willing to share your thoughts on the "best&qu...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Wonderland Trail
October 27, 9:21pm

Gatewood Cape
Tom I hike in the Southeast and find the Gatewood Cape with Serenity Net Tent to be excellent. There is space outside the Net Tent, but still under the Cape to cook if need be, and store gear. T...

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape vs ?
October 15, 11:07am

better coverage?
The bandana definitely covers the top of your head Jeff. Lay the bandana across the top of your head with one edge about even with the top of your forehead. Then put on the visor and adjust. Covers...

In GEAR » The visor and bandana combo
July 15, 3:43pm

Coolibar "Zip Off Sun Visor"
Coolibar has a new (women's) visor. With the crown zipped off it fits my head well and adjusts well with velcro. It offers wide wrap around coverage back to my ears. 4 1/2" of visor depth ...

In GEAR » The visor and bandana combo
July 14, 5:17pm

Front Bag
Thanks Daryl. I get it. In one of your early photos there was a 3rd set of buckles just below the top set, but facing down. I gather from this photo you don't put them on anymore and use just t...

In Make Your Own Gear » Spar End Fitting
February 26, 1:23pm

Thanks
Daryl, Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback, and encouragement. I'll get to work and let you know how it goes.

February 20, 6:47am

Spar End Fitting
Daryl Is this the fitting with model number ending in "Shark 400" for Skyshark 400 spars? How do you now attach the top straps, side straps, pack, and waist belt to the frame now th...

February 19, 3:19pm

Slow Oven made Jerky
I dehydrate a lot of foods, but I don't like the taste of dried raw meat. Dried cooked meat is better to my palate. Dehydrating in a 190F oven on slotted broiling pans overnight, with the oven ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MYO Jerky questions
January 22, 8:59am

All Reader Reviews by Coin Page

Coin Page has posted no reviews.