BPL Community Profile

Nate Boyer (NateB123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nate Boyer hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nate Boyer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate Boyer

Showing 1 - 10 of 324 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...33

Forum » Thread

up
up

In Gear Swap » Zpacks Duplex For Sale
October 17, 11:05am

Zpacks Duplex For Sale
I'm selling my Zpacks Duplex. I bought this right before they came out. It is the "prototype" model. It has storm doors, in case of heavy weather. Check this link for more info. h...

In Gear Swap » Zpacks Duplex For Sale
October 16, 2:54pm

wedding
It will be just us and maybe a few friends who are into backpacking. We plan on having a reception back home for all our friends and family. Thanks for all the posts!

In Chaff » Getting Married. Destination wedding?
July 29, 2:53pm

Getting Married. Destination wedding?
Hello, My fiancé and I got engaged on July 5th of this year at the Apostle Islands in Minnesota. We live in Minneapolis. We’re trying to plan some sort of a destination wedding out west. We lov...

In Chaff » Getting Married. Destination wedding?
July 29, 8:34am

sold
to sean

In Gear Swap » Original Neo Air
July 11, 11:20am

Original Neo Air
Original Neo Air. I’m the original owner. It got one pin hole puncture over a year ago and I simply sealed it with some seam sealer. The repair took me one minute and it has not had any problems...

In Gear Swap » Original Neo Air
July 11, 8:56am

XL Zpacks WPB Jacket for sale
This is the latest version of the white WPB cuben material. I purchased it brand new and have only used it a few times. XL with pit zips. $200 shipped. nboyer941@comcast.net

In Gear Swap » XL Zpacks WPB Jacket for sale
June 26, 10:53am

Cody
I can Vouch for Cody. Good guy and certainly not trying to harm anyone. I met him last year on the 4th of July when he was thru hiking the Superior Hiking Trail. I believe he even set a record by d...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Gift Card
June 26, 7:59am

AM
I've done this for two seasons now. Each morning, I just mix A&B into my little black bottle and use that for the day. If I have extra at the end of the day, I dump it out and start fresh i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AquaMira 3 dropper system?
March 18, 7:13am

clothing
Tried a fleece and Houdini last night and I was warmer and more dry. Thanks.

In Winter Hiking » Black Diamond Crag Softshell
February 12, 7:53am

All Reader Reviews by Nate Boyer

Nate Boyer has posted no reviews.